Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t bothered to upload ALL screenshots but you get the gist…
46432965-57C8-4A76-BD94-868AB3111A50.png
BC9DDF31-30EF-4670-BEDC-CC8DD851B90B.png

So yeah Greedy, you have fill in the form so it’s not a suprise 😂 if anyone happens to want to read the info it can be found here:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I follow someone on Instagram with nearly a million followers plus she has a big following on YouTube and tik tok and she isn't verified ( I don't think she should be either haha ) but it does surprise me that she has been verified as she's a nobody really 🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
I follow someone on Instagram with nearly a million followers plus she has a big following on YouTube and tik tok and she isn't verified ( I don't think she should be either haha ) but it does surprise me that she has been verified as she's a nobody really 🙈🙈🙈
Anyone with over 10k followers can request it.
Instagram didn't give her the blue tick. She applied for it and because she has over 10k followers and does ads, they approved her application 😂

Reactions: 9
I am howling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What a quote to come back too pissing myself😝😝😝
She’s full of tit 💩💩💩I’ve said it time and time again 👍🏻
Fake tit,fake excitement it bores most of us now
C.v that might as well be used to wipe her arse with cause it’s all bullshit she will have noted down
Top money grabber the list goes on......

Reactions: 5
Maybe she is hoping her 'acting' skills will land her a tv soap job, a part in a movie with 'A' listers?

For someone who doesn't work full time and spends alot of time doing swipe ups, doing shopping hauls and pointing her finger for the gram... she always seems to comeone and say how much of a 'mess' her house is

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New to this but needed to join to gossip about today’s story 🙄 knew it wouldn’t be long she would be on the ‘I use this on my dog’ hype. She’s only got that poor dog for more ad opportunity, when he’s bigger he’s going to be totally pushed to the side or given away! Can see it already.

Also how come she can sing (surprisingly 😳) but can’t talk properly. She talks like a toddler!

Roll in the sob stories that her tit has ripped open because of all of the ridiculous dancing. That tit is never going to heal if she doesn’t give it chance! Also where has the whole ‘private’ boob job gone? Let’s guess she’s getting it fixed on the nhs now? No mention of that though is there?...

Reactions: 10
What a silly immature twit . How desperate have you got to be to video yourself dancing while cleaning and then out on a shopping trip wearing your sandals made of foam . Attention seeking at its finest .
She needs to get her front garden sorted the woman. All fur coat and no knickers this one . Does she not realise that most of the influencers on Instagram have nice gardens back and front and hers is a proper tit tip .🤣

She’s a fuking mess.
Sort your teeth out and burn those fuking old lady things on your feet you scamming heffa witch.

• Haha
She’s a fuking mess.
Sort your teeth out and burn those fuking old lady things on your feet you scamming heffa witch.
She’s verified now you know . Trustworthy . Has she forgotten about her ex getting done for fraud and embezzlement and her living the life of luxury but then pleading ignorance . When is the thick tit going to realise that people do not forgive or forget 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
wtf verified as a nut bar . but seriously why is she verified ? she's just an Instagram influencer not like she was on a trash show or anything. Maybe you just get the blue tick at a certain number?

The invisalign thing - i sware to god she has just wrapped saran wrap on her chiclets to troll us.

New to this but needed to join to gossip about today’s story 🙄 knew it wouldn’t be long she would be on the ‘I use this on my dog’ hype. She’s only got that poor dog for more ad opportunity, when he’s bigger he’s going to be totally pushed to the side or given away! Can see it already.
Yup ! You are right because when he is big he wont be able to fit in the living room. It will be the coffee table or Kobe .

Oh and i wanted to mention this the other day but forgot - Re; Microban both her and hinchy use it like they are scared to spray it indoors. idiots disinfecting the back yard. Its perfectly fine to be used indoors ( and should be ! ) if people read the directions.

Reactions: 4
I'm really surprised that Stacy would befriend that woman. Rakes almost haha.
That same label lady iv seen send out labels thar srent straight and are shoddy. Those labels are all over etsy I do them myself too. Nothing special.
And tools kitchen is awful I bet that sinks scratched to pieces now she's not shown it since she 'decorated' 'massacred' it

Reactions: 8
She can’t keep up can she.
first story she says about the label lady who found her through her sister Stacey Solomon cos she tags them , then a few stories later I didn’t know they where sisters 🤔 well which one is it then?

Reactions: 5
Well you can’t be a fan of either Stacey or label lady as they are all over each other’s insta so there’s no way she couldn’t know they were sisters. She makes herself look like such a tit. The blue tick ‘surprise’ was such a stupid lie to tell

Reactions: 13
She can’t keep up can she.
first story she says about the label lady who found her through her sister Stacey Solomon cos she tags them , then a few stories later I didn’t know they where sisters 🤔 well which one is it then?
Lies more lies we all know she knew who Stacey sister was last yr 🥴🥴🥴 awkward greedy lies then believes we will all fall for the tit wake up greedy bags
She uses people to get her numbers 🆙

New to this thread but really enjoyed reading everyone’s opinions!
I have unfollowed today. I work 9-5, need to be at my desk in work as we are monitored online, 1hr lunch break. I find this steps thing really triggering, reposting loads of people out getting 5K steps before 10 when I’m lucky if I get 500 walking to the bathroom and back. Through lockdown I felt the same, all people on furlough or not at work posting online out for walks ‘smashing 5Ks’ and I was stuck in my home all day. I felt like a lazy lazy person!! This might sound silly to others but it makes me feel so down

Reactions: 35
We aren't all able to have the luxury of sitting on the sofa all day to wait for the bloody washing machine ffs.

Reactions: 16
We aren't all able to have the luxury of sitting on the sofa all day to wait for the bloody washing machine ffs.
I always leave mine on. Full time working, Mum of 2 girls (one disabled) and heavily pregnant. Who have time to laze around accept instabums “influencers”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.