Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth are too big for the mouth! I can’t stop looking and watching her talk 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I’ve just had a chuckle . Who sent her the message about tooth fungi ! Again the attention seeking twit tries to act all macho by telling them to go duck off just for her sheepy followers but give it an hour she’ll be posting tit about trolls and how depressed she’s feeling .
Simple Greedy keep your gnashers off the gram as they are gross stop drawing atttention to them and get off your lazy arse and get a bleeping job to pay for them and join the real world .

Is toof shaving an actual thing or is greedy a beaver?
I am dead 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
I’ve just had a chuckle . Who sent her the message about tooth fungi ! Again the attention seeking twit tries to act all macho by telling them to go duck off just for her sheepy followers but give it an hour she’ll be posting tit about trolls and how depressed she’s feeling .
Simple Greedy keep your gnashers off the gram as they are gross stop drawing atttention to them and get off your lazy arse and get a bleeping job to pay for them and join the real world .

I am dead 😂😂😂😂
Rocking reading the comments today

Reactions: 4
The poor dog’s tail is going to be as flat as a pancake if she keeps stepping on it with them sandals

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There she is going on about spraying stuff down with her money spinning disinfectant spray and the dirty cow don’t even change her bedsheets what a hypocrite 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mortgage offer as there has been no more mention of doing anything to where they are
She's bloody lucky especially as an influencer freebies is never guaranteed.
How can u secure a mortgage with no salary job. She such a blogger. Lets hope it foesnt all flop

Reactions: 2
She's bloody lucky especially as an influencer freebies is never guaranteed.
How can u secure a mortgage with no salary job. She such a blogger. Lets hope it foesnt all flop
I don’t know I’m just guessing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She was talking about having things done but it’s not been mentioned since

So she’s shocked she’s got a blue tick ...... but you have to request to be verified to get one so she must have requested this

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I don’t know I’m just guessing 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ She was talking about having things done but it’s not been mentioned since

So she’s shocked she’s got a blue tick ...... but you have to request to be verified to get one so she must have requested this
i was just about to say the same, you have to apply for it and provide id etc

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That’s the good news then a blue tick . 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is so fake. You have to request the blue tick yourself and fill out an application form 🤣 so she knows damn well she was going to get it.
Making out like instagram just gave it her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No amount of blue ticks for her account will stop her teeth fizzing like an alka seltzer stuck on them .
Absoulute tit 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Imagine a little tick next to your insta name getting you so hyper and proud of yourself. I was more humble when I got my masters degree as an ANP and got actual letters after my name 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It’s hardly special getting a blue tick, there’s a girl I follow who was on a tv show and got the most ridiculous followers after the final, and she had a blue tick within days 😂

Reactions: 6
Oh asif she thinks we’re all stupid enough to think she was just “given” a blue tick ....... am still shocked she actually bought those hideous sandals am the same age an wouldn’t be seen dead in them surely she done it for a laugh 😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.