Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Showing your kids school logo so everyone knows which school they go to. Not very smart now is it l

Reactions: 8
Greedy looks on the mend as only yesterday she was moaning about titgate and now she’s off to the pub and is kid free again .
She’s an attention seeking twit with no morals .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Does greedy drive or is H her chauffeur?
Why not..she does everything else for her. Honestly all Greedy seems to do is rest her tit and spray the bed...... Oh and pay for random weekend away for her girl.
Poor Harriet

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I see Greedy and H have stopped promoting the use of the extortionately overpriced drain granules to clean washing machines. Apparently it causes the machine to stink and damages it internally including the seal. I don't think they ever addressed this.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has been mentioned already but I see Greedy and H have stopped promoting the use of the extortionately overpriced drain granules to clean washing machines. Apparently it causes the machine to stink and damages it internally including the seal. I don't think they ever addressed this.
Oh dear I hope not. I bought some (not through them, and YES I know I got pulled into buying from a pyramid scheme 🙄😂). I used them once in the washing machine and to be honest didn’t see the huge affects they did but I do use them in my bathroom a lot as I lose so much hair down the drains every time I wash my hair

Reactions: 3
Don’t see why she made a huge some and dance about getting these harnesses and not use them - obviously they didn’t fit. It’s so obvious she has no clue about dogs. It’s a puppy and the lead is heavy, that’s why he bites it, it’s not to carry it. Harness’ are much more suitable for a puppy.

Reactions: 4
Another load of leggings . These leggings must be pretty tit the amount she goes through cause it’s not as though she does anything while wearing them is it . Maybe they just snag or go baggy around her lazy arse stretching them . I’m also amazed at all the beauty products she’s peddling as well as she looks grubby .
And for god sake why isn’t she using a harness on that puppy . She’s ordered loads so why not use one 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh dear I hope not. I bought some (not through them, and YES I know I got pulled into buying from a pyramid scheme 🙄😂). I used them once in the washing machine and to be honest didn’t see the huge affects they did but I do use them in my bathroom a lot as I lose so much hair down the drains every time I wash my hair
I bought them too.....could not believe £6 postage!!! They are good for bathroom drains though, I do agree

Reactions: 1
Is she not a brand ambassador for a laundry detergent brand? And she puts unwashed bedding on her bed and sprays with perfume? Weird

Greedys minging bed regime is back along with the creepy hand . That’s just so wrong making your bed with dirty sheets what a woman . 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Greedys minging bed regime is back along with the creepy hand . That’s just so wrong making your bed with dirty sheets what a woman . 🤢
Gross. They smell of bleach/chemicals and are stiff out the packet.......then all the potential bacteria in the factory or the people packing etc

Gross. They smell of bleach/chemicals and are stiff out the packet.......then all the potential bacteria in the factory or the people packing etc
Most normal people wash them before they put them on the bed . There’s nothing better than smelling your own fabric softener on fresh new sheets . Again she’s more concerned about coining money in from advertising them so that’s more important . She’s as thick as tit .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.