Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s a fuking mess.
Sort your teeth out and burn those fuking old lady things on your feet you scamming heffa bitch.
She’s verified now you know . Trustworthy . Has she forgotten about her ex getting done for fraud and embezzlement and her living the life of luxury but then pleading ignorance . When is the thick shit going to realise that people do not forgive or forget 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HatterMad

Chatty Member
She's commented on SS having a baby and done a story, "I'm not crying". She's fake as 🤢 and desperate for recognition off Stacey.

Sorry Greedy, hinch got there before you so it's pointless sucking ass 🤢

alex650

Chatty Member
It’s actually pissed me off how smug she was in the stories then 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Me and my sister were talking yesterday and she said she used to really like her but has unfollowed her because of all the swipe ups

Sween44

Chatty Member
Oh how funny that story has made me laugh . Leave my brown teeth alone 😂 . Now she’s on the be kind bandwagon again . Pity the thick fucking twat didn’t use the be kind approach when her ex was ripping people off for her lavish lifestyle .

I love how these talentless twits on instagram constantly contradict themselves. One minute preaching about how happy they are with themselves #bodypositivity for the likes, but then constantly dieting, getting botox, braces, teeth whitening, plastic surgery... the list goes on. Either you are happy with your appearance or not.
secondly how they try to cleverly jump on the ‘Be Kind’ wagon whilst insulting people who have opinions on them. If your brand is you and you put yourself out there then you are inviting opinions. Imagine Swan etc branding every negative reviewer as an unhappy troll who needs to ‘seek help’. What a stupid thing to say. As someone who apparently suffers with mental health Charlotte, its very obnoxious and insensitive to throw around statements like that.
She’s honestly thick as pig shit.
Please don’t assume im as unhappy as you hun. Im very fortunate to have grafted my whole life and ive carved out a very successful career that will serve me till I retire. I have a beautiful home and family and my husband runs a multi million pound business. You are a flash in the pan. This Instagram lifestyle wont last forever, if you had an ounce of common sense you would be saving like mad for the future when the money dries up and everyone moves on to the next trend. Sorry if it makes you feel better to think everyone with an opinion on you is unhappy, self conscious, insecure and weak 😂 try harder babe.
Oh I know . She’s a thick twat who thinks we all want her Instagram lifestyle but don’t realise we dont need to . I’ve got a good life fantastic family and own my house and haven’t got a past conning people out of money . Yep I’m jealous . Oh and I’ve got white teeth 🦷 😇

• Heart

Luna_Lovegood

I felt a bit jealous when I saw the house/ garden. I really despise how she acts so hard done to when her boob job was probably funded by money robbed off the elderly. The dramatic music in the background like she's a finalist on the x factor 🙄 I don't begrudge influencers doing well, but I begrudge that a lot of her followers (who earn her money) don't know her background. Maybe she wouldn't be doing so well if they did.

Sween44

Chatty Member
What no flogging yet this morning ? Watch out Greedy you need them swipe ups to pay your mortgage . 🤣

• Haha
The dress was especially awful in my opinion, was as wide as it was long

Also funny how she apparently can’t straighten a duvet over and arrange a few scatter cushions but she can dance around and swing a cup around her head no bother. Perhaps the swipe ups make it all better. Nobody is falling for this horse shit surely??

Be kond

Chatty Member
If you notice, the once who do well with the FM, lumi etc all have big followings first off. Like greedy had a whopping following first then knew with that big following, she could swindle money off people through fm. Then tried the lumi. It’s the case with a lot of “influencers” or home accounts. They are clever with it. For example if anyone like me and you started it, we’d all have to work to get a handful of sales, however greedy having the following she has a sale would come easy

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
I hate how they all say “pop” every 2 seconds

also pretty stupid to be cleaning those tiles again. Haven’t even got furniture etc . Do a quick vac and proper mop then move your shit in and fuck around with the spray mop then . Those things are as useless as washing your floor with 1 wet wipe anyways
I think she is probably advertising the products she is using as part of a contract , she is talking so fast to get thru it quickly.

Lem04

I don’t usually comment about Greedy but as I’m watching her house tour, I’m getting so ragey!
Why buy the house if you want to change so much!!
I’d love that house as is!!
Some people just don’t appreciate what they’ve got at all!

It's called renovation .. improving the property! Adding value 🙄

• Haha

Forthecraic

Chatty Member
This just came up for sale in my area at £250k 😍😍😍😍
Now that is amazing for the price wow.

surely you can’t purchase a turnaround area of a road? how will everyone else turn their cars around 😂 you can pay to have a drop down kerb, maybe she means that.

Why isn’t she leaving the other house until Sunday, doesn’t take a week to move furniture, she’s sold most of it anyway. Weird!

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She is such an attention seeker.
And no you didn't pay for everything you shown yesterday, you were gifted the grooming bag etc or do you forget what you say???

• Haha

HulaHannah

VIP Member
What has life become when it involves trying to get a picture with some random off of a social media platform known for little more than showing off cheap crap from Shein and recruiting for MLM scams?!

Sween44

Chatty Member
Or some of us just like to pay it forward, especially as she keeps virtue signalling about how she was so previously hard done by in life………why not give someone else a helping hand up like she’s had?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 yea they’re supposed to pay tax on their gifted items, I’ll believe it when I see it tho!
Tut Tut . I bet she don’t disclose half of it to HMRC she’s probably got someone cooking the books 🤣