Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lanalocksley

Ok something that's boggling my brain. Greedy has a perfectly good bed and dining room table. Why aren't they taking it?

Reactions: 11

Sween44

Chatty Member
I really think that some people are going way too far accusing Greedy of scamming. There are many people who have been in financially abusive or controlling relationships where their partner has done something wrong and they’ve ended up getting embroiled. I have a friend who’s boyfriend scammed elderly relatives out of money, he went to prison and she finished with him and never saw him again.

If the CPS thought that there was a case to answer I have absolutely no doubt that they would have investigated it because I saw what my friend went through. She had absolutely no idea what was going on and thought her boyfriend was genuinely helping his relatives.
Is your friend now continually spend spend on Instagram . Greedy cut ties with her ex and pleaded ignorance but now is rolling in cash . Oh come on if people actually believe you can become a millionaire from flogging on Instagram we’d all be doing it .
A CPS can also revisit a case as well .

Teawithme

Chatty Member
So it's a Reno with huge garden and she wants to paint/upcycle. She's such a wannabe. queue the freebies. Ps stop trying to be SS, it's sooo fetch 🤣

PlainJane91

If you notice, the once who do well with the FM, lumi etc all have big followings first off. Like greedy had a whopping following first then knew with that big following, she could swindle money off people through fm. Then tried the lumi. It’s the case with a lot of “influencers” or home accounts. They are clever with it. For example if anyone like me and you started it, we’d all have to work to get a handful of sales, however greedy having the following she has a sale would come easy
That’s how that scam artist Life.Simply.Styled has managed to wangle herself promotion after promotion preying on vulnerable mums to join her Travel ‘business’… in a pandemic? Bish please 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Glam321

Chatty Member
Wow she looks startled with those eye brows and botox. Flipping eck what's she gonna look like wen that lot wears off shesh she'll probably get the fright if her life. Not even 30 I'm 38 and not even thinking if botox yet. I just dont see the obsession of young people using it when they clearly don't need to. Does she not think that fore head is big enough. It really Could have it own postcode.

• Haha

Pansypotts

VIP Member
Greedy is never happy with anything she has in her life. She always wants more, better, bigger. I actually feel sorry for people like that, like they’re trying to fill a massive void somehow.

• Heart

Ticktickmeh

Maybe she is hoping her 'acting' skills will land her a tv soap job, a part in a movie with 'A' listers?

For someone who doesn't work full time and spends alot of time doing swipe ups, doing shopping hauls and pointing her finger for the gram... she always seems to comeone and say how much of a 'mess' her house is

• Haha

patsy38

i struggle to get that you had a c section one day and was home the next day doing shopping and housework, surely that would be against any medical advice

Riri4

The house was overpriced to start with. I live in the local area and the estate agents put it up on the local Facebook hub and loads of people were saying how overpriced it is. The estate agents who sold her this house are well known for overpricing houses and it’s pushed the prices up massively in the last few years (even pre pandemic).

In some ways I can understand where Greedy is coming from, we can all go into a new house and think about the potential, but for most of us, we don’t get to stay home all day with the time or budget to do that much to a house with good bones.

Does she forget she has kids? Or is that why she has H? So she can deal with them! ‘Oh I woken up in such a bad mood, so I’m going to go out’ suck it up!!! Play with your kids in the ‘amazing’ garden!!! That’ll help!!
Does she not realise alcohol is a depressive ??? Not suprised she’s all over the place the amount she drinks

#ad#gifted#pr

Chatty Member
Them feking nashers....again 🤢🤢🤢
Bragging about her "needed" weekend away....
Bragging about something to share on Friday......
Do a days work kid and know the real meaning of well earned breaks away.

• Haha
For someone who is apparently saving to buy a new house she doesn’t half waste money!! Why buy all that shite for a growing dog? Ridiculous. She was only saying recently how expensive it is to buy where she lives so why not save that bit harder? Stop wasting money on pointless shit. Also where she lives it a bit rough, she wants to be careful that dog doesn’t get robbed straight out of her front garden. What an idiot.

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Nothing quite says ‘Chav’ like those people who sit/play in their front Garden 🙈 She’s so rough! How many thousands wasted on that back garden only for them to be out the front constantly!

• Haha
  • Heart

Sween44

Chatty Member
Theres nothing wrong with posting the truth about people who piss people off with their daily antics .

• Heart