Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veracosy

She kept going on & on about the view, I'm sure she could have got a lot nicer one belonging to a house that she actually likes! Would have been much easier to buy a house to their taste and stick a balcony on it, and far less cost! It's probably the most confusing & most underwhelming house on insta. Greedy got it so wrong with this house. She thinks she's up there with Mrs H & SS which couldn't be further from the truth. I still haven't got over that hill in the back garden! The poor boys, they had an amazing space to play in at the old house and now they have a crappy hill.

Reactions: 12

Megan07

I’ve just had a look at her stories and I’m no dentist but that mouth guard does not fit. So distracting

HatterMad

Chatty Member
All the garden stuff went on FB marketplace
Jesus christ what a waste of money, she must have real issues with spending. Also half of this stuff is gifted so she's sneakily selling it off on Facebook and making a quick buck.

She doesn't have that hottub anymore cause they let it get mouldy all winter without cleaning it so I wonder if she'll be on the cadge for a new one.

• Wow
  • Angry

Ticktickmeh

Neighbours must be delighted their houses are now featured on her page for all to see. Is nothing private anymore? I honestly can't think of anything worse than advertising where I live to thousands of random folk. I mean you can have a home account without making it so obvious where you live and practically filming the whole street. It's the classic case of showing off and caring more about image than keeping your family and home safe.
This and sharing kids school uniforms or route to school or sporting activities. Too many creeps in the world.

• Heart

Cj2098

Chatty Member
425k for four bedrooms you can’t swing a cat in and a garden the size of a postage stamp. Ha no thanks
Yeah after actually finding the house myself online. I am so shocked to see how much it was! The garden isn’t even usable for two young boys at all. It has a view? Of what? Kids in school and a field? Wow.

• Haha
I have zero sympathy for her. Dicking around all the time and going in a hot tub with a surgery wound. Shes a bad dickhead. She’s clearly gutted that shes got this infection but its all her own fault. Her scar will be hideous now too. Shes her own worst enemy.
Saw earlier that company she got her dog leads etc from are looking for brand reps. No doubt her dog will be entered. She’s clearly got bored of showing the children, guess the childrens gifts didn’t come rolling in like she expected so now shes trying the pet angle. How desperate can you be?

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s as rough as a badgers arse . Thick as pig shit and just craves fame so much she’s even using her kids for content so she’ll be entering the mother of the year award next . She will stop at nothing the Greedy old cunt with her alka seltzer teeth and gigantic forehead . She’s already conned loads of people out of money so she’s a pro . And as for her sheep who think this is normal and continue pepping her up they’ve also got no morals .
Without Harriet she’s nothing . She’s a scumbag simple as .

• Haha

Lanalocksley

Awww glad someone who deserves it will be getting a house with a nice garden. Couldn't give a feck about her glad I unfollwed her months ago.

DaimIt

VIP Member
I hate how they all say “pop” every 2 seconds

also pretty stupid to be cleaning those tiles again. Haven’t even got furniture etc . Do a quick vac and proper mop then move your shit in and fuck around with the spray mop then . Those things are as useless as washing your floor with 1 wet wipe anyways

Luna22

Even though she apparently didn’t know H was taking her to a Bridgerton style hotel yet has the perfect style dress to match the theme and decor. Insta bullshit, fake for the gram as always
I was literally coming here to say this 😂👏🏼, how bloody coincidental that you have a Bridgreton dress for a Bridgerton style hotel you didn’t even know you were coming too, what are the chances hey 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄 why doesn’t everyone see through the lies & fakeness like we do!! Makes me so angry 😡!!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Again, the way she has announced it with that video, just screams of copying Stacey solomon. I swear if her new house is similar to Stacey's I'm unfollowing, not because I'm jealous, because I'm sick of watching her copy everyone's content.
If its all done honestly, then fair play to her and at least someone in need gets her council house now, but save the sob story 😴😴

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I can't believe she has put her garden furniture on for sale 😲
Bet she will be pissed off its been found out on here lol.
Has her new house not got a garden, or will she want all new stuff again and expect companies to give it her for free again 🤔
Again, I'm sure she can afford to give it away, even do a competition with it!!
Or if you really MUST sell it, just sell it for a few hundred, not £1,400

Sween44

Chatty Member
Lovely house for a free loader . Plenty of grazing space for the conniving con artist to get her teeth into . 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 11