Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also have BPD And have 2 other children at home one whose disabled on palative care.
howshe can not look after her kids because of an infection makes me sick to my stomach

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Im sorry but if she can dance around with that tea try thing because shes so desperate to be funny then she can absolutely do something with the kids. Its absolutely pathetic.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Every second day is a day off the phone and when she’s on she says she’s having a bad day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Urgh she fails to mention that with the Gousto 60% off referral she earns £30 credit! 20 codes means £600 free food a month. Does she ever give back? Food bank donations? Greedy by name greedy by nature. We usually get Gousto but hubby has been made redundant and we just can’t afford the luxury despite me increasing my hours and working 60 hour weeks. I’d love some £30 credits!!
we are still doing a little food bank shop a month as we always do. I can’t stand these greedy insta arseholes who claim to love their followers but are only interested in their money.

her behaviour calling out that ‘troll’ was embarrassing and childish. I get harassed,sworn at and occasionally hit in my job (I’m a nurse) and I remain professional and maintain my duty of care (some of the patients who hit out have MH issues, LD or dementia etc........some are just not nice people) even when I break my back for a patient/family.......sometimes you just aren’t liked or it’s never enough. I’ve had a patients relative tell me I smile too much and not to talk to her mum whilst helping her get washed......most love me........take it on the chin if insta is your job just like the rest of us do and show some empathy and professionalism even when faced with some nastiness!

Most of all greedy, get over yourself! Maybe the lass who messaged you is a single mother working full time and juggling childcare and is struggling to pay her bills and feed her kids, and sees you two have the time and money to do nothing but make your house nice, eat fancy foods, splash out on costas, spend time with your kids & go on dates and weekends away!?

read the bleeping room ya arrogant hole. You say you have MH issues and to be kind? How about you be kind instead of rallying your troops to say very unkind things about someone who may be suffering terribly and hitting out. What is it that you ‘be kind’ people say? ‘You never know what someone else is going thru so be kind’ works both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Urgh she fails to mention that with the Gousto 60% off referral she earns £30 credit! 20 codes means £600 free food a month. Does she ever give back? Food bank donations? Greedy by name greedy by nature. We usually get Gousto but hubby has been made redundant and we just can’t afford the luxury despite me increasing my hours and working 60 hour weeks. I’d love some £30 credits!!
we are still doing a little food bank shop a month as we always do. I can’t stand these greedy insta arseholes who claim to love their followers but are only interested in their money.

her behaviour calling out that ‘troll’ was embarrassing and childish. I get harassed,sworn at and occasionally hit in my job (I’m a nurse) and I remain professional and maintain my duty of care (some of the patients who hit out have MH issues, LD or dementia etc........some are just not nice people) even when I break my back for a patient/family.......sometimes you just aren’t liked or it’s never enough. I’ve had a patients relative tell me I smile too much and not to talk to her mum whilst helping her get washed......most love me........take it on the chin if insta is your job just like the rest of us do and show some empathy and professionalism even when faced with some nastiness!

Most of all greedy, get over yourself! Maybe the lass who messaged you is a single mother working full time and juggling childcare and is struggling to pay her bills and feed her kids, and sees you two have the time and money to do nothing but make your house nice, eat fancy foods, splash out on costas, spend time with your kids & go on dates and weekends away!?

read the bleeping room ya arrogant hole. You say you have MH issues and to be kind? How about you be kind instead of rallying your troops to say very unkind things about someone who may be suffering terribly and hitting out. What is it that you ‘be kind’ people say? ‘You never know what someone else is going thru so be kind’ works both ways.
I am also a nurse so I completely get you. Sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant, I hope things pick up for you soon. Atleast you can hold your head high and say you have worked hard for everything you own, every treat/luxury you have. Greedy hasnt worked hard in her life. Its a very shallow existence and I for one would not wish to live like that. I like to do an honest days work and earn an honest wage. I couldn’t live with myself if I was praying on people, tricking them in to swipe ups to line my pocket. It’s disgusting that its not regulated. These ‘influences’ are like parasites on society.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am also a nurse so I completely get you. Sorry to hear about your husband being made redundant, I hope things pick up for you soon. Atleast you can hold your head high and say you have worked hard for everything you own, every treat/luxury you have. Greedy hasnt worked hard in her life. Its a very shallow existence and I for one would not wish to live like that. I like to do an honest days work and earn an honest wage. I couldn’t live with myself if I was praying on people, tricking them in to swipe ups to line my pocket. It’s disgusting that its not regulated. These ‘influences’ are like parasites on society.
Thank you. It’s just so annoying.......but I’m on ‘good’ money (and in turn pay a good amount of tax!) and our bills are all paid, we have a reasonable mortgage as we have 4 children in a 5 bedroom house, sky tv and mobile phones etc as these can’t be cancelled out of contract.......there’s just nothing left for the unaffordable luxuries that we can stop paying for. We don’t qualify for any tax credits (understandably) so it was a case of throwing in 2 extra shifts a week on the bank or going under. Just feeling bitter that I’m once again working so much (did during covid too) and missing out on my kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I love the way she takes to the gram to actually tell all and sundry she’s taking a day off . Does she actually think she’s missed ? Thick as pig tit this one 😂

Reactions: 4
She probably doesn’t want him pissing on the fake grass. Apparently it’s a bugger to get the smell out!!
I used to like her admittedly until she got the puppy, she’s clearly all about the freebies. 4 leads?? Really??? Also recording the dog humping things and not attempting to teach the pup otherwise, winds me up that she’s giving out advice when she knows NOTHING about dogs!! For example the doggy peanut butter? Literally every dog owner knows you don’t buy that tit!

Wow shocker! Come on which one of you is greeds?🤣
Is she really sharing pictures with her kids school logo?!?!?! Idiot

Took the dog to the vets about a lump that was just the microchip, what an idiot 🤦🏼‍♀️
so she clearly got this dog from a breeder then if she didn’t get the micro chipping done herself?

Last edited:
I’m sure the dog shouldn’t be in the woods yet? I was told it’s 1 week after 2nd jab for pavement walks but 2 weeks for off lead woodland type walks. He was only 10 weeks 3 days ago so shouldn’t be out at all in public places!!!!!

I swear I have watched her insta story about 4 times today because it keeps reappearing, even though I’ve already bloody watched it! Is this happening to anyone else?!

Reactions: 10
I’m sure the dog shouldn’t be in the woods yet? I was told it’s 1 week after 2nd jab for pavement walks but 2 weeks for off lead woodland type walks. He was only 10 weeks 3 days ago so shouldn’t be out at all in public places!!!!!
Not to stick up for her but different vets give different advice. When I had a puppy a few years ago they said walks outside were fine as long as I lifted them up when another dog appeared unless I knew they were vaccinated. It also depends on where you are what vaccines you get.

Them feking nashers....again 🤢🤢🤢
Bragging about her "needed" weekend away....
Bragging about something to share on Friday......
Do a days work kid and know the real meaning of well earned breaks away.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Them feking nashers....again 🤢🤢🤢
Bragging about her "needed" weekend away....
Bragging about something to share on Friday......
Do a days work kid and know the real meaning of well earned breaks away.
I know I couldn't watch it was making me feel sick.
She makes me sick. The lazy ass witch. Brings it all on herself. And then calls desperate needed break. Be a front line worker then call I need a break. Ffs

Reactions: 9
I swear I have watched her insta story about 4 times today because it keeps reappearing, even though I’ve already bloody watched it! Is this happening to anyone else?!
I think i seen someone say on here before that if you delete a slide from your story, it means your story plays from the beginning again. She must be deleting a few things, or maybe its a way to get more views 🙈

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.