Missgreedyshome #4 Messed up boob job, money grabby Greedy, anything for a freebie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go again . Who really takes to Instagram to boast about having their tit out to try and dry the infection out attention seekers that’s who .
Is it me or are them gnashers getting bigger 😫

We taking bets on the news....

House?
I’d say so . Hopefully as far away in the valleys where there’s no internet .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go again . Who really takes to Instagram to boast about having their tit out to try and dry the infection out attention seekers that’s who .
Is it me or are them gnashers getting bigger 😫

I’d say so . Hopefully as far away in the valleys where there’s no internet .
This is my first post on this thread, Greedy really is getting on my tits so thought I'd join in. I agree about the teeth getting bigger and why on earth does she keep sucking and licking at them, surely she can't think that's an attractive look, she does it about every 20 seconds. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think tomorrow she will be promoting KHM make up brushes that are dropping in Home Bargains tomorrow morning !. I’ve a feeling Kate Hayes ( she’s a thread on here 😩🙈) will have sent her a PR box 😂😂 as they are both thick as thieves ( you ought to read the WIKI on Kate Hayes thread 🥴😉)

Reactions: 4
That story about totally needing the weekend away has really bleeping angered me . I bet it’s done the same to so many people . What exactly does this girl do apart from moan and act like the world owes her a favour. Influencer , my arse! What a concern to our future generation with cretins like this about

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have zero sympathy for her. Dicking around all the time and going in a hot tub with a surgery wound. Shes a bad head. She’s clearly gutted that shes got this infection but its all her own fault. Her scar will be hideous now too. Shes her own worst enemy.
Saw earlier that company she got her dog leads etc from are looking for brand reps. No doubt her dog will be entered. She’s clearly got bored of showing the children, guess the childrens gifts didn’t come rolling in like she expected so now shes trying the pet angle. How desperate can you be?

Reactions: 12
Why oh why does she keep doing that 😩

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think i seen someone say on here before that if you delete a slide from your story, it means your story plays from the beginning again. She must be deleting a few things, or maybe its a way to get more views 🙈
Yeah that maybe was me, it’s annoying as hell. She probably does it on purpose so that people keep rewatching her stories and adding a new one on the end of it after the deleted one. Her teeth sucking really gets on my nerves. Sure she does it on purpose now. “Has a lot going on behind the scenes but don’t want to jinx it” code for new house

• Wow
Reactions: 6
To be fair, the only thing she has thats content worthy atm is that Mr bean filter, I can't help but laugh at it and I'm annoyed that it makes me laugh 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant help but get seriously mad when these work from home do duck all idiots are claiming they NEED AND DESERVE a getaway. Like dont we all but some of us have important jobs to go to that just about pay ends meat all they do is complain people are trolling them but then give Susan and aunt penny every bloody reason too!!!

I cant help but get seriously mad when these work from home do duck all idiots are claiming they NEED AND DESERVE a getaway. Like dont we all but some of us have important jobs to go to that just about pay ends meat all they do is complain people are trolling them but then give Susan and aunt penny every bloody reason too!!!
Who takes a very young puppy on a 'getaway' already? Or leaves it already?

They likely need so many getaways because they spend so much time together looking at the same few walls and phones to add swipe ups, only breaking up the monotony to go to the same tat shops. I don't know any professional that would advise her life for anyone, especially once all their kids were in school. Whilst I appreciate there will be periods working may be difficult with mental health issues, to sit at home all day with no true routine, not regularly interacting with different adults and actually out there doing/achieving something, but instead developing a dependence on H, reading and focusing on negative comments, buying tit just to be able to then use an affiliate code and plastering her kids all over social media before they are old enough to understand potential consequences of everyone recognising them. Even if IG is making her a pretty penny and giving her freebies, a part time job, even voluntary work, that got her out of her house, meeting other adults regularly and made her put her phone away may actually do wonders for her. Would probably also make her appreciate her home and stop her banging on about needing time away every few weeks. I couldn't imagine being stuck at home everyday, excited only for visiting B&M or a chain restaurant wondering what my next attention seeking outfit dance is going to need to be to get enough likes, how I'm going to push the next bit of overpriced make up that every z lister is advertising or working out what MLM sales I need to make to progress to the next meaningless rank. And no, not jealous, definitely not jealous. We live a comfortable life, happy we are making a real difference to other people and it doesn't involve selling them crap they don't need!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah that maybe was me, it’s annoying as hell. She probably does it on purpose so that people keep rewatching her stories and adding a new one on the end of it after the deleted one. Her teeth sucking really gets on my nerves. Sure she does it on purpose now. “Has a lot going on behind the scenes but don’t want to jinx it” code for new house
I was thinking 🤔 exactly the same!!!!!!!!!!! If she’s blagged her way to get a house with no guarantees of income someone else has helped them 💯% as it’s not a fixed contract anything influencers do all disposable income?????

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her forehead is looking super shiny tonight like she’s had Botox?

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her forehead is looking super shiny tonight like she’s had Botox?
I definitely NOT the lumi spa that’s done that . Every time I see that forehead it’s like looking like Cortez it’s massive 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.