Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WendyW

Chatty Member
Four things

1. Child in swimwear on business account
2. Child propped up in vice-like grip for a picture
3. Child used for #ad
4. Youā€™ve spelled your childā€™s name incorrectly

Absolute twatsā€¦ā€¦

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Polpoting

This BLW carry on is giving me full on anxiety.
I have a background with children working as a childminder and the size of the food pieces she is giving that baby šŸ¤Æ itā€™s a choking hazard waiting to happen. I canā€™t stand to watch her stories of her baby eating.

greedy we all know you read here, did you know there is a tool you can buy that shows how small a childā€™s throat is and you can use this as a guide to only give your baby foods that are appropriate and wonā€™t cause choking I think you should really invest in this because you are terrifying me feeding that babyšŸ«£
I agree completely that I don't think her baby is old enough to be eating yet, especially that amount of food. But as someone in background of early years, the BLW she's doing is correct (albeit the wrong age and too many introductions at once!) The bigger pieces are better as they are less of a choking hazard than small pieces. It's all in the research. Obviously things like sausages, grapes, cherry tomatoes to name a few, need to be cut a certain way. But the whole point in baby led weaning is for the baby to have big, safe chunky food so they can suck and get used to the flavours.
It isn't for everyone of course. But there's so really positive research come from BLW.

Reactions: 17

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
"Don't wait until its easy
Or until your kids are older
Or until everyone sleeps through the night
Or until you have more money
JUST DO IT
Even if they don't remember it
They will feel it"

2 words Greedy
Hallway carpet??? šŸ«¢

• Haha

Titch tactics

So she is advising us all get into debt now is she? With her don't wait until you have enough money shit! What a moron!

OleTed

Chatty Member
Greedy very probably wrote this about her 'bestie' because she looks nothing like Adele!
Greedy knows this, we know this.
She just likes to generate negative comments about people she is with.
She does it to H all time. Probably because her bestie looks better in the dresses than she does.
Nothing but a toxic twat!!

Attachments

• Heart

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Greedy very probably wrote this about her 'bestie' because she looks nothing like Adele!
Greedy knows this, we know this.
She just likes to generate negative comments about people she is with.
She does it to H all time. Probably because her bestie looks better in the dresses than she does.
Nothing but a toxic twat!!
I look more like Adele than that piece of mutton and Iā€™m mixed race šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Soo sad to see that video of her daughter eating, sorry but she is a pimp she does not care for that childā€™s protection at all . There should be a law against it

• Sad

parisreynolds

Wow! that was some rant ā€¦so professional

Also why is she spraying 2 different ā€˜incredible smellsā€™ at the same time into a babyā€™s bedroom?
i do wonder why brands want to work with her. do they not see things like this - I wouldnā€™t touch her with a barge pole seeing rants like this (not to mention the scamming by previous partner etc)

SafariGirl

Hands up if youā€™re a scammer! šŸ¤£
Iā€™m all for body confidence wear what you want etc and good on H for wearing this but itā€™s so small! Get a bigger size!! It looks like the ties are about to burst open šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø and in the video it shows her checking her boobs havenā€™t fallen out. Greedy is probably hoping something happens then she has a ā€œhilariousā€ video to show her followers. They are absolutely vile šŸ˜”

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16

SafariGirl

So shes sold her pink tickets because she felt guilty about leaving freebie but sheā€™s gone out for an Indian and Iā€™m guessing left freebie? šŸ¤” so whatā€™s the difference? Did she even have tickets to start with? Never mentioned it did she? šŸ¤”

Attachments

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Fucking ripping off the very lovely Alex Light with that latest reel.
Piss off Greedy. You have not got an original thought in your (sizeable) forehead.

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Ahhhh it all makes sense now. She cleaned the house so she'd have a nice clean house for when she comes back from holiday. Pull the other one Greedy. It was because the estate agent was coming round again to take new photos. Lying fucking clown.
64 photos on the Rightmove listing. 60 fucking 4. And all photoshopped in some way, you can definitely tell they've been tweaked just so the house looks much more appealing to people. Must be extremely desperate to shift it if you ask me.
And what is the point of these kinda photos, are the flowers and vase included in the sale? As well as the cushions on the bed?

Screenshot_20240625_003526_Rightmove.jpg

Screenshot_20240625_003904_Rightmove.jpg

Screenshot_20240625_004039_Rightmove.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha