Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
I'm sorry but do we keep having to see Harold in a bikini that's too small and her gut hanging over the bottoms. She needs some fashion advice if you ask me.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Dabbi

Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t šŸ˜£ my house is a mess and Iā€™m not going on holiday, at all. Theyā€™ve got no idea what itā€™s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but Iā€™m just shocked at how much sheā€™s changed and how unrelatable sheā€™s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.

• Heart

WendyW

Chatty Member
So many of these Insta twats taking their kids out of school for holidays (not just once a year due to cost) but to brag about it - saying let the school try and fine me, Iā€™m not paying itā€¦They havenā€™t even got the sense to hide it, oh no, itā€™s plastered on every social media platform to reach the most amount of followers. I really hope they ignore the reminders and get court dates. Fucking entitled wankers

Glam321

Chatty Member
Why would anyone want to watch another person's baby eating. That poor baby has no privacy what so ever

Reactions: 20

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Well of course she can't dress Harold in same matchy matchy dresses as she's a Tomboy. But what are the chances of 2 people wearing the same Shein dress with the same pattern but then it happened again but with River Island dresses but different pattern? What a load of bs!!

I'm sure H appreciates opening her IG to find her wife holding another woman's hand but then again she's probably to busy looking after the baby, walking the dogs and doing her household chores. She's a cross between a doormat and a servant.

Melter22

Her mum only went on Sat?? But theyā€™re surprising her now? And werenā€™t her parents on their recent holiday with them too?? Why not ā€œsurpriseā€ them a couple weeks down the line?? Make it make sense šŸ™„

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Iā€™m sorry but how infuriating. I can 100% understand why she gets so much hate, try having some modesty GREEDY.

What is the actual purpose of these stories if not just to be boastful and rub in everybodyā€™s faces the fact neither of you lazy fuckers have to work for your money yet can still jet off every 2 minutes? ā€œStressed to the maxā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Letā€™s not pretend that you even know the meaning of the word! Jesus, I wish I was ā€œstressedā€ at having to pack a suitcase for yet another holiday after just returning from the last! Ah well, guess Iā€™ll treat myself to another 12 hour shift instead.

Those kids are going to be as uneducated as her with the amount theyā€™re taken out of school and donā€™t even get me started on the poor animals that are constantly palmed off. At this point itā€™s just embarrassing how unrelatable and unlikable she is.
H booked the holiday but used greedys card because that cunt doesn't do anything to earn her own money except run around after greedy

WendyW

Chatty Member
We had to pay a Ā£360 fine for unauthorised absence for a HALF day before breaking up for school in December a few years back to take our three kids to Switzerland before Christmas. It was the last year they all believed and it was absolutely magical. But the local authority fined us Ā£60 per child, per parent even though that day was watching a film, finishing Christmas decorations off! We got the fine the following March and if it wasnā€™t paid would be doubled, then the threat of court. We paid it obviously. But these fucking work shy scamming grifters do it whenever they please, plaster it all over IG, use their platforms as QVC peddling their tat and probably donā€™t pay any finesā€¦..Makes me so angry, not even the money side, we can easily afford to pay even though we donā€™t agree with it. If they actually cared about their followers they would explain all of this to maybe help people? Itā€™s all brag, brag, brag which is as ugly as they are. Iā€™m longing for the day these types are cancelled, surely most people are wise to it now? Fucking wankersā€¦.

• Wow

kittygotclaws

For someone who has a blue badge and claims disability allowance for her ā€˜badā€™ back, how on earth can she participate in a triathlon and STILL be classified as ā€˜ disabledā€™!? My father who suffers badly from rheumatoid AND osteoarthritis arthritis, cannot walk far and cannot put his shoes/socks on without some helping - is not classified as ā€˜disabled enoughā€™ and cannot claim any disability allowance OR a blue badge. Then you hav this tank competeing in a triathlon?! If she can run, swim and cycle for 3 hours, she sure as hell can park in a normal space and not needing a front row parking space to shops/places. Takes the effing pxss, this needs to get sent to their local authorities. Them posting it all online, is pretty ballsy - knowing that would get away with it. Imagineeee the headlines -
ā€˜Welsh woman who claims disability allowance and blue badge, claims she cannot walk far due to a bad back, participates in her local communities triathlon.ā€™ Ridiculous.

Reactions: 19

eatingcarbs

Chatty Member
Harold is most likely wearing a size 12/14ā€¦ because she looks like sheā€™s fucking shoehorned herself in them and bursting at the seams. Sheā€™d be better off with a different size OR a different style completely šŸ˜†

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
A 5 month old on two meals a day. Just because she enjoys the BLW and the contentā€¦ disgusting

• Sad
Makes me sad them calling a 5 month old lazy for not doing something she's not developmentally ready to do. You can't call it baby led if you're not being led by the baby and it's not weaning if you switch from only milk to toddler size meals literally over night.

Reactions: 18

Ls6901

Chatty Member
ā€œSo many opinions in my inbox ā€œ about her weaning .

Ie, Iā€™ve been on Tattle šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
  • Angry

Ck2020

VIP Member
ā€˜Every time we go on holiday he gets this white mark across his noseā€™ā€¦. Fucking heā€™ll the white mark must never leave his nose because you are always on holiday!!

• Haha

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Ohhh weā€™ve rolled out a ā€˜Iā€™m struggling at the minā€™ sob story, wonder who sheā€™s upset to cause this.

• Haha

Claire1983

Our house went on the market last week and when I spoke to the agent a few days ago he told me how many views the house had had on Rightmove. Imagine hers, ā€˜well itā€™s had 2000 viewsā€™ all from tattlers šŸ¤£

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
Latest reel of foam party!! She's done the dirty on H in her swimwear....I would be so upset, she be on a health kick again when they get back šŸ˜” worse swimwear I ever seen, her bottoms are way too small!!
My other half wouldnā€™t dream of posting me in my swimwear regardless of my size and Iā€™d be furious if he did. And Iā€™d never post him in just his shorts. Greedy seems to delight in trolling H in her too small bikinis. Ugly inside and out

• Sad