Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
We all no that her & her "bestie" have both planned on wearing the same dress just for LOLS. Greedy loves pretending shit like this to try & be funny & relatable.
Newsflash greedy, you aren't funny in the slightest.

Reactions: 29

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
How dare she tell people not to wait to do stuff, saying donā€™t worry about money, book the holiday. Majority of people at the moment are struggling to live with the increasing expense of food, utilities etc and donā€™t want to rack up further debt on credit cards in case they need them for essentials. Greedy appears to have never done an honest days work in her life and just scams people. Whether it was ripping of the poor OAPā€™S with her ex or selling gifted items on FB. I canā€™t wait for it all to come tumbling down for her šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Riley.x

Iā€™m sorry but how infuriating. I can 100% understand why she gets so much hate, try having some modesty GREEDY.

What is the actual purpose of these stories if not just to be boastful and rub in everybodyā€™s faces the fact neither of you lazy fuckers have to work for your money yet can still jet off every 2 minutes? ā€œStressed to the maxā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Letā€™s not pretend that you even know the meaning of the word! Jesus, I wish I was ā€œstressedā€ at having to pack a suitcase for yet another holiday after just returning from the last! Ah well, guess Iā€™ll treat myself to another 12 hour shift instead.

Those kids are going to be as uneducated as her with the amount theyā€™re taken out of school and donā€™t even get me started on the poor animals that are constantly palmed off. At this point itā€™s just embarrassing how unrelatable and unlikable she is.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 27

ScottishMammy92

What she's doing with that little baby is so dangerous.

She posts videos showing she clearly cannot sit unaided. She's put her in a high chair that isn't safe to use - it doesn't provide enough support for a baby who cannot support their own weight. She claims she had just started BLW but is giving her a full plate of food. All guidelines suggest giving one food at a time...and that's at six months old.

Saying "you've all been asking me to see her eating" made my stomach turn. What normal person wants to see a close up video specifically showing a eating? Anyone? No? The amount of awareness that's been brought to seemingly innocent pictures and videos of children online being used in criminal and vile ways is lost on her.

She can pretend she's so stressed and sell her own soul so she doesn't have to work an honest day in her life. Carry on love - you're a consenting adult. But those children cannot. The boys are old enough to voice an opinion but they cannot consent. And even worse is the tiny baby with no voice who cannot consent. Every moment of her life from conception has been exploited online. It's disgusting and they should be ashamed.

• Heart

It works if you work it

So sheā€™s too tired to function again!!!!!, Lucky sheā€™s not a single mum whoā€™s baby didnā€™t sleep more than 4/5 hours for the first 3 years and who had to go back to work full time as a primary teacher after 8 months mat leave and look after another two children on top of the baby. Tiredness is shit for anyone but come the fuck on now between her and the live in help one of them can be getting a decent sleep each night.

• Heart

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
I donā€™t want to go all mumsnet but here I amā€¦that baby is no where near ready for BLW, the fact sheā€™s putting food towards her mouth but then still sucking on her thumb is a huge indicator. Sheā€™s way too wobbly with not the best head control either. Even supported I wouldnā€™t say sheā€™s got a good sitting position. Recipe for disaster, but I guess content.

• Sad
Reactions: 26

Rexy123

This BLW carry on is giving me full on anxiety.
I have a background with children working as a childminder and the size of the food pieces she is giving that baby šŸ¤Æ itā€™s a choking hazard waiting to happen. I canā€™t stand to watch her stories of her baby eating.

greedy we all know you read here, did you know there is a tool you can buy that shows how small a childā€™s throat is and you can use this as a guide to only give your baby foods that are appropriate and wonā€™t cause choking I think you should really invest in this because you are terrifying me feeding that babyšŸ«£

• Heart
Reactions: 26

CrystalWench

Chatty Member
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t šŸ˜£ my house is a mess and Iā€™m not going on holiday, at all. Theyā€™ve got no idea what itā€™s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but Iā€™m just shocked at how much sheā€™s changed and how unrelatable sheā€™s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.
All I thought was what a wonderful way of letting people thereā€™s no one in your home for so many days. Burglars paradise with a video guide for free. As well as the floor plan from rightmove. Invalidating any contents insurance whilst sheā€™s at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Egg is an allergen and should be given on its own to wait for any reaction. And each food item introduced seperately for 2 or 3 days each to test for any reactions or intolerence. Greedy we know you read here just wanted to tell you thet you are not an expert on anything let alone blw so stop acting like you're educating us all. If anything you are gonna 'influence' alot of mothers to wean the incorrect way, so if you were in any way decent you would correct yourself in your posts. But obviously you are the opposite of decent.

• Heart
Honestly that story of her house looking spotless, just before she goes on (another!!) holiday has done nothing but make me and probably many others feel completely s**t šŸ˜£ my house is a mess and Iā€™m not going on holiday, at all. Theyā€™ve got no idea what itā€™s like to live in the real world anymore! I used to enjoy following her at the beginning, but Iā€™m just shocked at how much sheā€™s changed and how unrelatable sheā€™s become. How can someone get so much joy out of constantly boasting on social media.
Given the state we saw Phoebe's room in last week and the photos that were on Rightmove from 3 to 4 weeks ago, these videos are pre-recorded and the 'sort out' was pre estate agent photos. I detest influencers and the negative effect they have on people's mental health. They live their lives based on lies! Xx

• Angry

liv3306

H is not a size 12-14 on the bottom. Sheā€™s got to stop kidding herself or greedy is telling her she looks fine, but she is a 16/18 at least

Reactions: 23

SafariGirl

Another holiday abroad in a month? Of course you deserve it greedy and H! You both work so so hard and obviously need another break šŸ™„ Iā€™ve a few questions, what do you both do for jobs now all your big contacts seem to have ended? Why does H have management?
Freebie is your third baby, why are you so dangerously unaware how to feed your baby? Have either of you taken baby first aid courses as Freebie could very easily choke with the amount of food you are giving her. Not a troll comment just common sense.
Whatā€™s happening with the wedding? Never talk about it? Is it still happening?
Where is Stacey? I thought you were best friends? Has she met freebie yet? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

cazellie

VIP Member
So in her original story about H surprising her and the son for their birthday to go to Spain she said it ā€˜onlyā€™ cost Ā£300 (or so) for all the flights but the parents had a place out there. So I thought Oo not bad if they crash there, she likely thought it sounded relatable after just returning from a holiday, and itā€™s just food to pay for. Now sheā€™s confirmed they are staying at a hotel. ā€˜Onlyā€™ 3* but itā€™s nice.
If theyā€™re going to brag about their holidays thatā€™s up to them but donā€™t try and make excuses as they trip you up!
Nope I donā€™t want to see H in her too-small bikinis or her arse chewing her shorts either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Dabbi

• Heart

WendyW

Chatty Member
So many of these Insta twats taking their kids out of school for holidays (not just once a year due to cost) but to brag about it - saying let the school try and fine me, Iā€™m not paying itā€¦They havenā€™t even got the sense to hide it, oh no, itā€™s plastered on every social media platform to reach the most amount of followers. I really hope they ignore the reminders and get court dates. Fucking entitled wankers

Glam321

Chatty Member
Why would anyone want to watch another person's baby eating. That poor baby has no privacy what so ever

Reactions: 20