Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ACNHrtf

Is their cat missing its tail? Or am I wrong, and the cat never had one? The rat stories were funny though 😅

Reactions: 4

SandyB

Fucking ripping off the very lovely Alex Light with that latest reel.
Piss off Greedy. You have not got an original thought in your (sizeable) forehead.
That's where I saw it! Couldn't remember . Crikey. Thats low

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Mobility is in 2 parts. Greedy will only need 10 points to get a blue badge. She could say she needs H or someone when she goes out for mental health reasons, H is her carer (carers allowance) that's why she does everything. If you look Greedy is never alone, shes gone to the gym with someone else also theres always somebody filming her for her content. There's no way H is claiming for her back so it's got to be Greedy. "Emotional Support Animal Harriet".

Attachments

Rexy123

Whole strawberries are what you’re supposed to give a baby at first, the smaller pieces are choking hazards
---

Agree- we’ve just been on our first holiday in 4 years due to how much it costs to go abroad, can’t believe she still has the income for the holidays they have, but also if she has bought a bigger/more expensive house too.
Can’t bear this pair of grifters, the sooner she falls flat on her arse (and they have to get actual f*cking jobs) the better!
I have always cut strawberries very very small and added to natural yogurt etc, I think it all depends on the ripeness of the fruit/veg and baby’s ability to chew (teeth) a big soft juicy strawberry would probably be ok but the tough ones I definitely wouldn’t and also the size bigger than their mouth would be fine but smaller then your looking at them popping the whole thing into their mouth easily, If she’s not explaining what she’s giving her and why then it could mislead others, i am just going on assumptions here I don’t know if that strawberry the other day was soft etc but for followers who are just starting on the weaning journey with their first baby it could be misleading.

Reactions: 3

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
We had to pay a £360 fine for unauthorised absence for a HALF day before breaking up for school in December a few years back to take our three kids to Switzerland before Christmas. It was the last year they all believed and it was absolutely magical. But the local authority fined us £60 per child, per parent even though that day was watching a film, finishing Christmas decorations off! We got the fine the following March and if it wasn’t paid would be doubled, then the threat of court. We paid it obviously. But these fucking work shy scamming grifters do it whenever they please, plaster it all over IG, use their platforms as QVC peddling their tat and probably don’t pay any fines…..Makes me so angry, not even the money side, we can easily afford to pay even though we don’t agree with it. If they actually cared about their followers they would explain all of this to maybe help people? It’s all brag, brag, brag which is as ugly as they are. I’m longing for the day these types are cancelled, surely most people are wise to it now? Fucking wankers….
Durham don’t fine you unless you’re absent more than 6 consecutive days

InchSchlong

It’s a real kick in the guts isn’t it! I’m in my thirties and cannot walk more than a few metres without severe pain, have MH difficulties as well as being ND, yet I wasn’t awarded PIP cos I looked the assessor in the eye whilst talking to her (amongst multiple lies in the report which I won’t bore you fellow cunts with!)
Actually turns my stomach watching this!
Please keep applying! The system is so frustrating. I have just reapplied for MH and listed suspected ND (awaiting referral) after I was refused a couple of years ago because I was apparently able to read a kindle 😂 I had stated that I didn't have any issues with reading!
I have also requested a telephone assessment as I don't leave the house and sent off every single mental health related note from my GP going back years, including ones saying that she completes home visits to me.

• Angry
  • Heart

HarrisD

What’s the name of the website or app you can view her reels & stories anonymously? Thanks

Lockdownbordem

Why is Greedy referring to Freebie as a newborn in her lack of sleep story today? The kids about 6 months now isn’t she, and she eats more than me on that BLW Bushtucker trial ffs. Aren’t newborns usually under 2-3 months. Will she be a toddler when she starts high school? Insane!!
I thought this when she said that, they’re newborn for 8 weeks 🤣🤣 not 8 months 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️