Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kittygotclaws

Next time Harry does a ‘ Q&A’ maybe someone should ask her how to fill in the blue badge from so others can get also get this 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16

SafariGirl

Hands up if you’re a scammer! 🤣
I’m all for body confidence wear what you want etc and good on H for wearing this but it’s so small! Get a bigger size!! It looks like the ties are about to burst open 🤦🏼‍♀️ and in the video it shows her checking her boobs haven’t fallen out. Greedy is probably hoping something happens then she has a “hilarious” video to show her followers. They are absolutely vile 😡

Attachments

• Sick

SafariGirl

So shes sold her pink tickets because she felt guilty about leaving freebie but she’s gone out for an Indian and I’m guessing left freebie? 🤔 so what’s the difference? Did she even have tickets to start with? Never mentioned it did she? 🤔

Attachments

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Fucking ripping off the very lovely Alex Light with that latest reel.
Piss off Greedy. You have not got an original thought in your (sizeable) forehead.

• Haha

WendyW

Chatty Member
I’m going to try again tomorrow for my mum, maybe use slightly different wording, I have a printout of her illnesses and medication which I was told would be enough. I’ll also be submitting a report on the tank too…..it’s so infuriating!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
She can't even look after 1 potted plant, how she going to look after chickens and veggie patch etc if she's going down the farm content route? She won't have her neighbours field that she can pretend is hers anymore and will have to start looking after things herself. H will have to get a sit down lawnmower because the grass doesn't cut itself and with her bad back and all, how will they all cope. 😄
The "cottage home" is quite popular on social media at the moment, so she will definitely go down that route!
Ducks, chickens, ponds, vegetable gardens etc.
She tries, and fails everytime though.
Fuck living your life through social media and copying every tom dick and Harry.
She needs a therapist

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
She can't even look after 1 potted plant, how she going to look after chickens and veggie patch etc if she's going down the farm content route? She won't have her neighbours field that she can pretend is hers anymore and will have to start looking after things herself. H will have to get a sit down lawnmower because the grass doesn't cut itself and with her bad back and all, how will they all cope. 😄

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Top suggestion by @Quizay 🤣
1000023398.jpg

---
Just a quick recap
Greedy and H have just got back off yet another holiday
They spent the whole time making the kids film content and squeezing themselves into tiny swimwear ( we are not knocking any ones body shape with the title by the way, just the fact that they lie about the size of their clothes whilst pushing the ' be proud of you body' line)
They're home now and answering passive aggressive q and a
All she's done recently is aff links and pimp out the kids, nothing new there

Last edited:

Lilograce

VIP Member
I thought strawberries were a no no till 9 months as you can cause an allergy
How old is the baby
strawberries are fine. But did not need all that food! Just the strawberries would have been plenty. This age they should be having 1 for a few days not a full meal straight away.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
Why is Greedy referring to Freebie as a newborn in her lack of sleep story today? The kids about 6 months now isn’t she, and she eats more than me on that BLW Bushtucker trial ffs. Aren’t newborns usually under 2-3 months. Will she be a toddler when she starts high school? Insane!!

• Haha

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Working 9 - 5? Fuck off Greedy, you don't know the meaning of it. Never worked a full day in your life. Patronising twat.

View attachment 3020725
This made me laugh I've got to admit.. it's really cringey for her, it's not like her face is on the bottle like Hinch. It's a bottle of Viakal, she's had to stand on that little table all day giving it away and she's probably never even used it cause she don't fucking clean 🤣

WendyW

Chatty Member
Braggy fucking bitch. Does fuck all work but loves to show off. Oh, and learn to spell you ignorant moron, you’re supposed to be a best selling author…..Different spellings of to/too have different meanings. She makes me sick 🤮

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

xxDimplesxx

She’ll just do a Hinch and SSS and appear miraculously at her new home!! “ oh guys look what’s happened, how did it magically happen to poor little old me. I’m so lucky” etc etc etc

• Sick