Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her house has just been put up for sale . It is really lovely ā€¦ 475k ! Just had email from estate agents with suggestions ā€¦ recognised it straight away x

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Imagine living here and finding out Greedy is moving in next door! You would have to sell up!
Also I had a read about the house and it currently has a chicken coop! šŸ¤£ anything hinch can do Greedy will copy! Pathetic woman! As someone else has said I hope she does bankrupt!
Itā€™s such a rough area though sheā€™ll fit in well.

• Wow

ACNHrtf

She has not just smelt a dog treat and said itā€™s ā€œincredible ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The girl has absolutely no shame.
I donā€™t know why she isnā€™t just giving one of treats to Beau, they are just beef jerky.. safe for cats and dogs, probably worried sheā€™ll get trolled if she does? šŸ¤”

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I bet sheā€™s already filming the ā€œtransitionā€ to the new house then?
guessing itā€™s got space for her imaginary farm šŸ˜‚
If itā€™s the one under offer on rightmove in that area of then itā€™s definitely got farm house chic vibes.

• Wow

xxDimplesxx

Oh and as she hasnā€™t put an ad in yet I thought Iā€™d better!! 25% off tu clothing at the mo!! They missed a chance with that bikini ad!!!!

Stalker**

I hope after sheā€™s ā€˜pimpedā€™ it up she clicks the bloody legs in before sticking freebie in it? And please. Try to be original? I did this for mine years ago so you ainā€™t the firstā€¦. You can buy a cover and footrests all over the internet? So bore off with the upcoming ad links will you šŸ„±
IMG_3454.jpeg

• Angry

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Did she ever show us what was in that carrier bag on her table? She kept saying she would film a haul with it?

Reactions: 4

Quizay

i dunno roofs are mega expensive! Bet sheā€™s gutted she had to put the price down šŸ¤£
Obviously most things were phoebie freebies haha but still think the house wasnā€™t the best idea
---

She would definitely suit a tankini much more! That bikini is far too small and worse fit
That's far too kind. Even a tankini would be horrendous with that gut. But there are so many nice one pieces and swimsuits she would like nice in... in the right size

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Am I thick? The baby is 6 months old isnā€™t she? Born Jan 3rd. Itā€™s now mid June. Thatā€™s 6 months old. Or have I got that wrong?

Did they sell the house? They donā€™t seem to be acting like they are selling.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Yes was on for Ā£530k few months ago now Ā£475k
someone said earlier that the house was purchased for Ā£415k so shes still making a big profit considering everythings was grifed aswell
1000023811.jpg
1000023812.jpg

cazellie

VIP Member
Mobility is in 2 parts. Greedy will only need 10 points to get a blue badge. She could say she needs H or someone when she goes out for mental health reasons, H is her carer (carers allowance) that's why she does everything. If you look Greedy is never alone, shes gone to the gym with someone else also theres always somebody filming her for her content. There's no way H is claiming for her back so it's got to be Greedy. "Emotional Support Animal Harriet".
Just shows how greedy and grabby the pair of them are and have no shame. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s many people with genuine MH issues who havenā€™t been successful in getting a blue badge yet see these two swan around.

• Angry