Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Yes was on for Ā£530k few months ago now Ā£475k
someone said earlier that the house was purchased for Ā£415k so shes still making a big profit considering everythings was grifed aswell View attachment 3014907View attachment 3014915
i dunno roofs are mega expensive! Bet sheā€™s gutted she had to put the price down šŸ¤£
Obviously most things were phoebie freebies haha but still think the house wasnā€™t the best idea
---
Does Harold only own one bikini?
She would definitely suit a tankini much more! That bikini is far too small and worse fit

Reactions: 8

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Why canā€™t she just realise she is a bit bigger than a 12/14 and thatā€™s ok! Own it. Wear swimwear that fits and compliments your curves. Sheā€™s not making anyone buy that bikini when itā€™s 2-3 sizes too small. Nothing wrong with being bigger than a size 12-14. I donā€™t get it. Itā€™s giving everyone the wrong idea and it wonā€™t be comfortable
This, and to continuously excuse her larger top because of ā€˜big boobsā€™. Thatā€™s your size luv, guarantee her big boobs wonā€™t be as big if she managed to put herself on a diet
---
I imagine theyā€™ll be a menty b from greedy before the wedding because sheā€™s not done anything to lose weight and actually isnā€™t the 10-12 she pretends she is.

Iā€™ve been in a calorie deficit for 3 months (overall - not everyday) and have lost 15kg.

• Heart

Lilograce

VIP Member
The swimming float she was linking wasnā€™t even recommended for her daughterā€™s age.
Sheā€™s so unsafe!

• Wow

inthelightofday27

Am I right in saying they are getting married in Cyprus?

I have just had the realisation they are there the same time as us and hoping they are nowhere near where we are
Yes I think that was the last plan she shared. First one was local, then they went to her sisters wedding abroad, decided that was better, so cancelled the home one (likely lost a good deposit) to book the abroad one. I think she had thought sheā€™d get more freebies for a big wedding at home, didnā€™t and realised how much cheaper it would be to get married away. Bet she only made up with her family after the book fall out because people would ask too many questions if her mother wasnā€™t in the photos! All about the image with this one

Havingalookgirls

Noway she has that baby in the fucking blow up seat in the water! Wtf that's the most dangerous thing I've seen. Absolute fucking weapon..

oldbird41

Spunked near on Ā£600 on a high chair and now doesn't like it. Fucking idiot.
Thats what I thought? The Ikea one is fine as it is. My daughter had one (much older than Freebie) Why the need these days to modify and change everything?. Just tells people 'Your stuff isn't good enough' lets spend more money than the high chair is worth on some sticky back plastic and a foot rest'. Bet it ends up on Market place.

GGGem

We had to pay a Ā£360 fine for unauthorised absence for a HALF day before breaking up for school in December a few years back to take our three kids to Switzerland before Christmas. It was the last year they all believed and it was absolutely magical. But the local authority fined us Ā£60 per child, per parent even though that day was watching a film, finishing Christmas decorations off! We got the fine the following March and if it wasnā€™t paid would be doubled, then the threat of court. We paid it obviously. But these fucking work shy scamming grifters do it whenever they please, plaster it all over IG, use their platforms as QVC peddling their tat and probably donā€™t pay any finesā€¦..Makes me so angry, not even the money side, we can easily afford to pay even though we donā€™t agree with it. If they actually cared about their followers they would explain all of this to maybe help people? Itā€™s all brag, brag, brag which is as ugly as they are. Iā€™m longing for the day these types are cancelled, surely most people are wise to it now? Fucking wankersā€¦.
It maybe depends on your area if you get fined. We are in Scotland and you don't get fined in my areas her area may be the same.

My little one starts school in summer and I will be taking him out for 1 week next year for a 2 weeks holiday as it is Ā£1000 cheaper. Will do this each year at least during primary years but will only be doing it once a year as yea going to another country is educational but the still need to be in school to do book learning so the amount those boys are out is a lot and they will be missing out of a lot

I was about to say, if sheā€™s a 12/14 then Iā€™m a size 4/6. I am actually a 12 but please god Iā€™m not that big!!!!!
Im a size 12 too, and thank GOD Iā€™m pretty confident cause her claiming to be a 12-14;when she plainly isnā€™t would make me really insecure otherwise.
i LOATHE when people claim to be smaller than they are because the effects it could have on people are terrifying.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Oooo she's certainly proper fucked off today isn't she? Little Miss Angry pants who can't control her temper. Am surprised she didn't stamp her feet whilst having that childish tantrum.

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
She only just stopped calling the bratty one ā€œbearā€ so a while I think.

Has she given that kid a whole peice of salmon ? And sheā€™s not even 6 months yetšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
Yes, like I said that kid eats more than me. That was her lunch. Sheā€™s giving her lasagne tonight apparently. I know most of it will probably end up on the floor or in the dog but why bother taking Instagram worthy photos and wasting so much food. Remember, your stomach is the size of your closed fist so that baby couldnā€™t eat that lot if she tried. Her mothers are cunts.
---
Copying her mate Hinch who refers to her boys as toddlers yet one is at school šŸ™„
Forgot about Hinch since she dropped off the grid when Pa went to that big workshop in the sky. Yeah youā€™re right, she does call them toddlers! Newborn 6 month olds and 4 and 5 year old toddlers. Fuck me theyā€™re all barmy.

Reactions: 7

Nic31

Looks like she earned quite a bit more than last year on companies house.. the exploitation of freebie is deffos serving her well. Also 2 members of staff including herself in 2022 wonder if she was paying the skivvy for a bit? I mean who else does 'admin' when they don't have a job :rolleyes:šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7