Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Imagine living here and finding out Greedy is moving in next door! You would have to sell up!
Also I had a read about the house and it currently has a chicken coop! šŸ¤£ anything hinch can do Greedy will copy! Pathetic woman! As someone else has said I hope she does bankrupt!
Itā€™s such a rough area though sheā€™ll fit in well.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

ACNHrtf

She has not just smelt a dog treat and said itā€™s ā€œincredible ā€œšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

The girl has absolutely no shame.
I donā€™t know why she isnā€™t just giving one of treats to Beau, they are just beef jerky.. safe for cats and dogs, probably worried sheā€™ll get trolled if she does? šŸ¤”

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I bet sheā€™s already filming the ā€œtransitionā€ to the new house then?
guessing itā€™s got space for her imaginary farm šŸ˜‚
If itā€™s the one under offer on rightmove in that area of then itā€™s definitely got farm house chic vibes.

• Wow

xxDimplesxx

Oh and as she hasnā€™t put an ad in yet I thought Iā€™d better!! 25% off tu clothing at the mo!! They missed a chance with that bikini ad!!!!

Stalker**

I hope after sheā€™s ā€˜pimpedā€™ it up she clicks the bloody legs in before sticking freebie in it? And please. Try to be original? I did this for mine years ago so you ainā€™t the firstā€¦. You can buy a cover and footrests all over the internet? So bore off with the upcoming ad links will you šŸ„±
IMG_3454.jpeg

• Angry

liv3306

I didnā€™t know they grant blue badges for mental health? I thought it was for mobility and - or pip claims that state they have mobility issues

Reactions: 4

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Did she ever show us what was in that carrier bag on her table? She kept saying she would film a haul with it?

Quizay

i dunno roofs are mega expensive! Bet sheā€™s gutted she had to put the price down šŸ¤£
Obviously most things were phoebie freebies haha but still think the house wasnā€™t the best idea
---

She would definitely suit a tankini much more! That bikini is far too small and worse fit
That's far too kind. Even a tankini would be horrendous with that gut. But there are so many nice one pieces and swimsuits she would like nice in... in the right size

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Why is Greedy referring to Freebie as a newborn in her lack of sleep story today? The kids about 6 months now isnā€™t she, and she eats more than me on that BLW Bushtucker trial ffs. Arenā€™t newborns usually under 2-3 months. Will she be a toddler when she starts high school? Insane!!

She only just stopped calling the bratty one ā€œbearā€ so a while I think.

Has she given that kid a whole peice of salmon ? And sheā€™s not even 6 months yetšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Am I thick? The baby is 6 months old isnā€™t she? Born Jan 3rd. Itā€™s now mid June. Thatā€™s 6 months old. Or have I got that wrong?

Did they sell the house? They donā€™t seem to be acting like they are selling.

Parry1988

VIP Member
Yes was on for Ā£530k few months ago now Ā£475k
someone said earlier that the house was purchased for Ā£415k so shes still making a big profit considering everythings was grifed aswell
1000023811.jpg
1000023812.jpg