Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxDimplesxx

I think it’ll be the opposite. I think the new house will be smaller. There’s so many ‘influencers’ that are either moving or thinking of moving. Greedy, Meldrum spent a month talking about downsizing, the other Rebecca that lives in Yorkshire is moving. I think their work is drying up and they can’t afford their big houses and lifestyle anymore.

If Greedy was moving by choice to a bigger house she’d be rubbing it in everyone’s faces on her stories, bragging about it, showing photos, talking about renovations etc but she’s kept the whole thing quiet and not even mentioned the house was up for sale.
You’re probably right but I think she’ll still magically move!! None of the palaver that we all have! she should though because it’s a learning curve/ nightmare for all of us!
love the way she’s not mentioned the bed change in the boys room!

Reactions: 7

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What high chair did she have before? I had a second hand fisher price one that did the job, looked at the ikea ones and tried it at my friends but my baby was a fatty so it wasn’t any good. Got a booster seat thing at 10 months and he ate at the table with us after that. Then gave away the high chair that had only been used a few months. People are mad spending so much on them
Here's what she originally had, cost around £600. Click on this and it shows how much. ⬇⬇

Stalker**

Putting all the drama (me me me) aside….what I’d like to know is why she’s wearing the same dress since her London trip 😂 skank 💩

• Haha
This made me laugh I've got to admit.. it's really cringey for her, it's not like her face is on the bottle like Hinch. It's a bottle of Viakal, she's had to stand on that little table all day giving it away and she's probably never even used it cause she don't fucking clean 🤣
We don’t even need viakal in south wales cause we’ve got soft water so we don’t get limescale. So she’s never even needed to use it 😂😂

• Haha

cazellie

VIP Member
The "cottage home" is quite popular on social media at the moment, so she will definitely go down that route!
Ducks, chickens, ponds, vegetable gardens etc.
She tries, and fails everytime though.
Fuck living your life through social media and copying every tom dick and Harry.
She needs a therapist
The likes of Hinch & Solomon come across as more believable (though they likely have paid staff) with their animals maybe because I’ve never doubted they loved their pooches. I don’t get that impression with Greedy. She seemed to get dogs (like Vicky Pattison) for engagement and neither of them seem to be bothered with them, happily palming them off to the live-in help. It’s the same with the baby and now the wedding using it for content which she’s admitted to. Want a life eh? And she thinks people are jealous? I use social medial for my work and that’s what’s on there as nobody wants to see me having a rant because someone questions what I do. My personal accounts are kept private too.

Her house has just been put up for sale . It is really lovely … 475k ! Just had email from estate agents with suggestions … recognised it straight away x

• Wow
Reactions: 6