Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful! She’s a scammer. Even if she said, we’ve been gifted Prime and the kid is selling them for 50p for a charity. Surely the people in the village see through her and it’s not just tattlers?

Reactions: 13
This is awful! She’s a scammer. Even if she said, we’ve been gifted Prime and the kid is selling them for 50p for a charity. Surely the people in the village see through her and it’s not just tattlers?
I think the fact he’d been there 2 hours and only sold 2 means yes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh yes greeds, the garden has gone from a natural wildlife friendly space to a concrete monstrosity.
Think of the hedgehogs, the bees, the ladybugs.

how any mother of young children can care so little about our children’s future is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Selling baby booties on your FB, absolutely shameful.

The prime scam is as expected teaching her kid to be a scammer like her. When people post these types of posts it’s because their kid is selling something they’ve made themselves or a toy they were given for a birthday/christmas.
They are selling a free item for a profit and not even giving it to charity ? She’s vile to the core isn’t she.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just saw a comment on her tik tok asking how the gold sink held up in the old house 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder how long this comment will last before it's deleted. 🤔 Saying that, Greedy has liked the comment.

Screenshot_20240512_233714_Samsung Internet.jpg

Nah, they won't be there when she's old enough for that.

Screenshot_20240512_234356_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The comments on her Tiktok are brutal. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
My favourite one is it now resembles "a prison block" hahahaha.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27