Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if it’s some sort of filter she is using but she looks like she has a weird forehead right down to under her eyebrows in the recent story. Reminds me of a Kling on from star trek.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Strange that workman is there sanding the garden fence panels cos it all looks nice and finished on the estate agent listing pics!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She can barely string a sentence together, what she said this morning made no sense, unbearable to watch.

Reactions: 3
Have they upgraded the Evoque for a full on Range Rover? They will be paying a fortune in insurance due to a lot of Land Rover group brands being notoriously easy to steal.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We actually already know what it looks like though. It's all finished according to the estate agent photos. 🤔🥴

Screenshot_2024-05-07-22-08-10-19_cc88bbd7aa29b3c5beea79d43ec62c64.jpg

Estate agent:

Screenshot_2024-05-07-22-08-25-77_c1d2860092f3ff5c0bd7f7dd7c4fbad3.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-07-22-08-49-30_c1d2860092f3ff5c0bd7f7dd7c4fbad3.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-07-22-09-04-39_c1d2860092f3ff5c0bd7f7dd7c4fbad3.jpg

Screenshot_2024-05-07-22-12-53-00_c1d2860092f3ff5c0bd7f7dd7c4fbad3.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Could they not he arsed to tidy up the front/back of the house? The steps going down to the garden/their field!...the pics with the grass look a right mess!

The rooms are very narrow and not much space between her house and the neighbour by the looks of the pictures

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Have they upgraded the Evoque for a full on Range Rover? They will be paying a fortune in insurance due to a lot of Land Rover group brands being notoriously easy to steal.
Probs got it on the disability.. the dhss need to look into these 2… the money she’s making off ppl they don’t need benefits. Scammers

Reactions: 12
Probs got it on the disability.. the dhss need to look into these 2… the money she’s making off ppl they don’t need benefits. Scammers
I’m not being nasty but I’m seriously wondering are they both thick? Or is it over their fat heads they think they are above everybody else and can get away with the things they do? They are so blatant it makes me wonder if H is actually continuing to claim disability benefits. In the car park story it was commented she is in a disabled bay so clearly hasn’t given up her blue badge.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And so the big sale begins
Must be skint. Anyone with their 'wealth' would surely give it to charity. So many children are without beds. And where is her boy sleeping now?
---
Oh and the boys rooms are so sparse. Even the advert for the bed has more kids possessions on display.
That house looks like a weekend parents house

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wonder if she’s got another place lined up. Did she get the beds gifted?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.