Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 😂😂 cultured! The fact that it has “Y” on its own surely tells you it’s not English?!

The school is very close to where they currently live. Within walking distance. I’m not sure we should be sharing the name of the school or the other parents’ names here though
Yeah a bad post on my part sorry guys

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Also: why are we not discussing her “hitting back at trolls” who mentioned her hairline today?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't even mention the mattress tit, that she made Enzo film especially for content for them. She's gross.

She's gone to Costco and is stuffing her face, made me think does she have the Wegovy face 🤔 notice she's packing it away. She's always been on about her weight too and never goes to the gym.

Reactions: 9
IMG_2308.jpeg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “we have work” 😂😂😂 “sometimes Phoebe wakes at different times” 😂😂😂
Oh, you are so detached from the real world. How about trying to get those 3 kids ready before work for an 8am start after being up 2-3 times through the night with a baby? Then not getting home until after 5pm because you’ve had to run around collecting them from various after school/nursery places. The only peace you ever get is when you at your real job and even then, you’re actually working at that.
BORE OFF and get a bloody grip….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I work 6am-2pm, my husband works 12-9pm so we don’t have to pay for childcare- my children do 3 activities each, latest finishing at 8pm on a Friday. Most evenings I don’t sit down to eat with my husband until 9.30pm (only time we get together so needs must!) I sleep ok average 5 hours a night and guess what? I still manage to run or swim 3-4 times a week!!! tit excuses from her when not one of them are actually valid 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2926206
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “we have work” 😂😂😂 “sometimes Phoebe wakes at different times” 😂😂😂
Oh, you are so detached from the real world. How about trying to get those 3 kids ready before work for an 8am start after being up 2-3 times through the night with a baby? Then not getting home until after 5pm because you’ve had to run around collecting them from various after school/nursery places. The only peace you ever get is when you at your real job and even then, you’re actually working at that.
We have work!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2926206
They also got the tv babysitter already on the go and she’s not even six months old.
H is at work though as she’s just a live in nanny and assistant to the massive forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she even selling the bed? It’s new isn’t it? Who’s she always changing the kids rooms, stop wasting money ffs

Reactions: 14
Why is she even selling the bed? It’s new isn’t it? Who’s she always changing the kids rooms, stop wasting money ffs
She'll say Enzo didn't like it or something, makes you wonder with her wastefulness if she's creating spoilt kids

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.