Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish someone would reply just look on watts and morgan!!! House is for sale!!
Screenshot_20240504_193642_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Penfold has atrocious dress sense. Always the same, shorts and a shirt. Doesn't do her any favours at all. I should imagine her arse is chewing up the shorts aswell.

Screenshot_20240504_211507_Instagram.jpg

Following on from the above conversation about the house being on the market.

Screenshot_20240504_212104_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_212129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20240504_212453_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ve deleted all the comments 🤣
Now why doesn't that surprise me in the slightest. bleeping sly idiots. It's strange why they've shared it so publicly on fb yet not said anything on Insta and always delete any sort of comment questioning it.
Tattle has the receipts as always though. 👊

Reactions: 11
Now why doesn't that surprise me in the slightest. bleeping sly idiots. It's strange why they've shared it so publicly on fb yet not said anything on Insta and always delete any sort of comment questioning it.
Tattle has the receipts as always though. 👊
Its likely to have been deleted because they don’t want the companies that gifted the Kitchen, bathroom, patio, lights, carpets……to find out 🤫 😂

Gobby and house bound Hagrid are probably up to their eyes in debts and have no choice but to sell up. How the mighty have fallen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Its likely to have been deleted because they don’t want the companies that gifted the Kitchen, bathroom, patio, lights, carpets……to find out 🤫 😂

Gobby and house bound Hagrid are probably up to their eyes in debts and have no choice but to sell up. How the mighty have fallen 😂
They are moving because they want a bigger place. From the horses mouth.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They are moving because they want a bigger place. From the horses mouth.
It makes me sick to think of how much money this pair of con artists have made to afford such a life style, she tries to blame the past scams all of Emma, yet its greedy and H that are carrying on with it, seems like the ex lives a normal life after coming out of jail where as greedy Is still carrying on with it, and in plain sight of all these idiots that fund it all for her!!

I remember someone on here said they'd put down over half in cash and a small mortgage, this was when mortgage rates were dort cheap aswell so if this is true and she gets the asking price for that house it basically means she has the sale amount in cash then to buy another place!!! Sickening, I hope she overstretched herself this time though as she's not going to be on this much money for long, I hope she goes bankrupt 🤞

Reactions: 17
It makes me sick to think of how much money this pair of con artists have made to afford such a life style, she tries to blame the past scams all of Emma, yet its greedy and H that are carrying on with it, seems like the ex lives a normal life after coming out of jail where as greedy Is still carrying on with it, and in plain sight of all these idiots that fund it all for her!!

I remember someone on here said they'd put down over half in cash and a small mortgage, this was when mortgage rates were dort cheap aswell so if this is true and she gets the asking price for that house it basically means she has the sale amount in cash then to buy another place!!! Sickening, I hope she overstretched herself this time though as she's not going to be on this much money for long, I hope she goes bankrupt 🤞
She may have the money now but I agree.. with the lifestyle she wants, and does everything to get it.. she will eventually end up on her arse.
She takes everything for granted.

Reactions: 12
She may have the money now but I agree.. with the lifestyle she wants, and does everything to get it.. she will eventually end up on her arse.
She takes everything for granted.
What are her likes and comments count like on her posts at the moment? I know when she had freebie they were back up in the 30k but have they started dropping off yet?
Also just seen on inst viewer that she says the wedding is in 5 months? Is she actually paying for that in full 🤯 as haven't seen her on the beg for any wedding stuff shocking!!

Reactions: 4
If I remember correctly it was something like 80% down and 20% mortgage. It was a huge amount and people were rightly pissed off that she’d obviously been raking in huge amounts whilst still living in a council property.

She really isn’t well liked around here, there was even a comment on a local FB group about a restaurant she visited yesterday, treating her like a celebrity. 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I think she not made it known on Instagram to her followers cause the company she had the garden and kitchen off probably put in her contract that can't sell for say 5 years or have to pay for the work ... correct me if I'm wrong as I really don't know how Instagram/ social media works???

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think she not made it known on Instagram to her followers cause the company she had the garden and kitchen off probably put in her contract that can't sell for say 5 years or have to pay for the work ... correct me if I'm wrong as I really don't know how Instagram/ social media works???
Omg i didn't know that was a thing. If but is good, if it isn't it really should be. I hope they take her yo court and get everybpenny. Mind if they didn't read her scamming back ground ... they should never have given her free work.

Reactions: 13
When she documents absolutely every part of her life on social media I don’t think she can hide the fact she’s in a different house. That’s if her place does sell but deleting comments and blocking people isn’t going to make a difference! It’ll be probably send her genuine, now blocked, followers to tattle

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.