Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any update on the house sale?

Her SM work has already dried up, all she posts are Amazon links.

Neither of them have a job, just a pair of grifters
Greedy is getting worried that her and H will have to get actual jobs, as ripping the sheep off isn't cutting it at the moment hence getting a new manager thinking that's going to change things.
Even queen of the huns hinch has flatlined, they're fuxked the time of the mega insta influencers are coming to an end.
The likes of Stacey solomon are fine as they have actual careers in TV etc behind them so have something to rely on apart from insta grifting, but greedy, well, she put all her eggs in one basket and let it all go to her balloon shaped head didnt she!! And now they're just 2 lazy scroungers stuck in a ridiculously overpriced house that they hate, with a baby they never wanted that they had just for content, and have even resorted to hanging around with her fraudster prison bird ex 🤣🤣🤣🤣 how the mighty fall 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Can't get over how much TV she puts on for that baby
Freebie is just a prop for her, so just gets shoved in front of the tv instead of having to do any actual parenting. Once she's old enough to hold an ipad she will be glued to one of them permanently

Reactions: 12
Still can't get over she did the whole sober thing cos she was pregnant
Has she ever addressed that she is back drinking now?

Reactions: 17
Still can't get over she did the whole sober thing cos she was pregnant
Has she ever addressed that she is back drinking now?
I know, it’s so bleeping disrespectful to people who have gone sober for reasons other than a pregnancy

Reactions: 16
I got 13 weeks full pay 13 weeks half pay and a year off. I thought that was just normal 😂

Reactions: 2
Most of you would still be off... Greedy you work 1 day out of the month the rest you and you scummy partner are at home. How bleeping dare you compare yourself to the rest of us. Utter utter cu*t. My best mate has just had a her 5th b
---
**baby, her partner is back tonwork Tues and she has got to do the school run and get 4 other children sorted and dropped.off alone. I will tell her to her a job in scamming pensioners. Then she will be set for life.

• Heart
She’s had two babies prior to Freebie but this is the first time in a lift at a train station? Surprised she didn’t carry the baby in the pouch that she constantly uses. Thinks she’s something else slating her, likely free, sandwich. Why does she think people want to see a day in her life doing things people do every day? It’s not as if she had to do a hard days work either plus she had her minion tagging along. How embarrassing. The going sober she could’ve really reached out to people from her platform. Some influencers miss an opportunity as all they think about is themselves

Reactions: 15
That photo linking the strawberry blanket on her stories??? Jesus. Get that poor child off the gram ffs. You are a disgusting human exploiting your innocent baby for clicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Anyone else think it was odd that she dressed in a blazer to attend the meeting yet H was there in a polo and shorts that were tight as hell looking scruffy? Surely they could have arranged to both smarten up a bit rather dressing completely different for the same event.

Oh bore off H you do these new “challenges” weekly! You know as well as us you can only do these things if greedy allows you. With night feeds taking kids to school cleaning doing after school and weekend activities where does it leave her time!! She’s in this state because it’s a form of control for greedy to have over her. H is clearly unhealthy and unhappy with how she looks and feels yet Greedy does nothing to help support her it’s awful.

Reactions: 20
Oh bore off H you do these new “challenges” weekly! You know as well as us you can only do these things if greedy allows you. With night feeds taking kids to school cleaning doing after school and weekend activities where does it leave her time!! She’s in this state because it’s a form of control for greedy to have over her. H is clearly unhealthy and unhappy with how she looks and feels yet Greedy does nothing to help support her it’s awful.
You so right!!!
She won’t look any different by the time they get married. With all the holidays and summer outings I imagine they have planned she will probably be even bigger.

Reactions: 11
She must of put about a £1 worth of beeds in that wash then ! God she's so fake , she makes my anxiety go through the roof with that voice over . Looks like I may have to delete her at long last .
---
While I'm moaning why does greedy sabotage H fitness and diet by feeding her chocolate eggs and Chinese then get on her own fitness and diet regime?? . Narcissistic dim whit

Notice she says she only washes the babys clothes in fairy. Why not say she washes the children's clothes or washes all their clothes in it bc let's face it its for all bloody clothes the absolute plonk she's a diluded fake idiot.

Reactions: 7
I do wonder if brands who work with her ever look into her history as not sure they would choose her if they knew 🤔
Hate these booster beads - let’s all put even more chemicals into the water system. They are just so unnecessary (I won’t use fabric softeners for this reason)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I do wonder if brands who work with her ever look into her history as not sure they would choose her if they knew 🤔
Hate these booster beads - let’s all put even more chemicals into the water system. They are just so unnecessary (I won’t use fabric softeners for this reason)
I don't think they lookbat her engagement either bc let's face it who really wants to listen to the utter crap she talks anyway. And pretty sure ppl are bored of seeing her roll out that baby every /every other story

Reactions: 7
Can she be any more self important? 😂😂
She is messaging herself for a start. Nobody has messaged her saying the website has crashed. It's M&S ffs! Anyway I have just had a look there's loads of sizes available. Such a liar. Anyway why would M&S give this nobody an #Ad? Vicky Pattison did the same and she was chattin' shite too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.