Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god Greedy, get a bit of root spray on your bonce.
she will have to actually pay for something, hence why she’s not got it 😂 wait for the #gifted post soon once she’s done getting someone to send her freebies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not surprised in the slightest that she’s drinking again, one of the worst things she did was hide the fact she was going sober on trying to get pregnant, making it sound as if she was holier than thou!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another reason as to why she quit the breastfeeding so quick, she knew she couldn't drink like she used to and if she did her follwers would have an opinion on her drinking often while breastfeeding.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We all know Greedy has lost weight and if it was someone that I liked I would be cheering them on. But, not her, she's ugly inside, outside and upside down.
She also only gave up drinking, hence her weight loss because of Freebie.
Harriet has mentioned soooo many times that she is trying to lose weight....and then there's Greedy, let's make our food healthy and throw in alcohol 😡
Imagine if this was your partner knowing you couldn't say no? Yes, H should have a back bone but some people are just not strong willed.
Greedy has lost her weight and she doesn't want H looking better than her for their wedding. She is vile through and through.

H sleep with your eyes open, the evil manipulator will be cutting your hair off as you sleep because its thicker than hers!

Attachments

• Haha
I’m fairly new here. Why does she slurp when she talks? Do you know what I mean, I can hear the salvia being sucked in? Am I being ridiculous? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I’m confused why has she got to watch kids tv at 5am?? Her baby is months old
She goes on like 5am is early hours , like 2am I could understand BUT 5am 🤦🏼‍♀️ some of us were already up , my husband left at 5,30 for work , does she know what that is ? I then sat and had a coffee in peace before the day started . 5 am is not early
And yeah I don't know why that baby is 'watching' the TV 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m fairly new here. Why does she slurp when she talks? Do you know what I mean, I can hear the salvia being sucked in? Am I being ridiculous? 😂
It’s her massive teeth that are too big even for her big mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
They are leaving it way too late if they trying to sort themselves out for the wedding. She's taking hairburst vitamins for her hair which will take least 12 months so see any result (hairburst tablets won't work anyway). Every weekend or school holiday they just pig out then come back on IG on a Monday and eat a healthy breakfast and how they are back on track then literally the same night they are scoffing chocolate or takeaways. They are both increased their alcohol intake so Penfold will be constantly looking like she flew too close to the sun and Greedy face will swell up like a balloon. They both don't exercise, Penfold will go swimming once a month and then start acting like some health guru. I don't think they are that bothered because the photos are going to be edited and Charl will look a size 8 but she will leave H unedited so she will look better and get all the compliments.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They are leaving it way too late if they trying to sort themselves out for the wedding. She's taking hairburst vitamins for her hair which will take least 12 months so see any result (hairburst tablets won't work anyway). Every weekend or school holiday they just pig out then come back on IG on a Monday and eat a healthy breakfast and how they are back on track then literally the same night they are scoffing chocolate or takeaways. They are both increased their alcohol intake so Penfold will be constantly looking like she flew too close to the sun and Greedy face will swell up like a balloon. They both don't exercise, Penfold will go swimming once a month and then start acting like some health guru. I don't think they are that bothered because the photos are going to be edited and Charl will look a size 8 but she will leave H unedited so she will look better and get all the compliments.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. She doesn’t support H with her weight loss journey. You just know it’s so she can look better on the day

Reactions: 15
“Penfold will be constantly looking like she flew too close to the sun”. I’m crying just too funny 🤣

• Haha
The spice is out of stock 😂 even though takes until end of May to be delivered. Yet you can just pop to Waitrose and collect £3.10 or Sainsbury’s or buy direct from company. What is her putposr On insta again ?

Reactions: 8
The spice is out of stock 😂 even though takes until end of May to be delivered. Yet you can just pop to Waitrose and collect £3.10 or Sainsbury’s or buy direct from company. What is her putposr On insta again ?
She doesn’t make any money without the aff link though!

Reactions: 7