Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Need to do wedding stuff today’ equates to begging for free stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘put a few drops on’ precedes to put on half a bottle 😂 ‘don’t buy’ what’s she going to for reverse physiology? 😂
Course she doesn’t want you to buy it yet as she is getting a code so she can then earn off purchases. The influencer trick where they convince you they have done you a favour getting money off

Reactions: 9
Oo whys she desperate to move so quickly. She's a broke ass b. Can't afford to live there. She nnlees the money to but a shed as the moneys drying iut too quick lol

Reactions: 10
Oo whys she desperate to move so quickly. She's a broke ass b. Can't afford to live there. She nnlees the money to but a shed as the moneys drying iut too quick lol
Definitely hardly any ads, the days of big insta deals are over. I'd bet they're still getting a chunk off Amazon via all the links

Reactions: 6
If she’s losing hair which is normal after having a baby, why on earth is she still scraping it back when that won’t be helping at all?

Reactions: 15
I’m sure over 10k we can say the name but I know she can be traced with google and searching for her sentencing using Greedys name
Yeh I just typed 'Charlotte Greedy Ex girlfriend' and the name comes up.... along with the article about how she robbed people. What a pair they were. WOW. " 'Ruthless' double glazing boss who hounded elderly customers pretended to be widow of Afghanistan veteran but was really in lesbian relationship" Disgusting human being.

• Angry
  • Wow
Why on earth is she buying garden furniture when her house is up for sale? We all know she sells everything when she moves

Reactions: 21
Why on earth is she buying garden furniture when her house is up for sale? We all know she sells everything when she moves
She’s not buying…. She’s begging! Surely if she’s lived in wales that long she will know where to look in person for garden furniture

• Heart
Doesn’t she rave about that Pugh’s garden centre place? Think I saw her link it before. Maybe go and buy it from there!?
I’d be so embarrassed asking and tagging brands to give me free stuff!

Reactions: 10
Makes me laugh how she's not once said on Insta, where she has her largest following, that the house is on the market. Yet she's been boasting about it and sharing the estate agents post on her fb profile and shared it publicly?
I thought Insta was her "job" and she loves her sheep, but seems to keep that vital bit of information to herself. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13