Missgreedyshome #30 Loads of you have NOT been asking

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ex was on the last rugby tour as well - that C&H were at with Phoebe - so it must have all went fine for them to al go away to this one as well.

The ex got married last weekend too - just around the time of Chars “bad mental health” patch 🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think we can say as she doesn't have that many followers. Anyone follow her and can confirm ?
She has 14.6k followers, how many is ok? Is it 10k?

Obviously she posts on her TikTok account but the posts that I have mentioned on here, such as her posting a pic of Greedy holding Freebie at the caravan are on her private Instagram account.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She has 14.6k followers, how many is ok? Is it 10k?

Obviously she posts on her TikTok account but the posts that I have mentioned on here, such as her posting a pic of Greedy holding Freebie at the caravan are on her private Instagram account.
I’m sure over 10k we can say the name but I know she can be traced with google and searching for her sentencing using Greedys name

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is greedy trying to orchestrate her next insta MH breakdown? 😂 wtf is that latest story, slurping 54299 gibberish words a minute 😂😂

Reactions: 5
‘home sweet home’ ….. which you’ve put on the market because you hate it 🤣🤣 bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s going bald
---
I’m sure over 10k we can say the name but I know she can be traced with google and searching for her sentencing using Greedys name
I know her name but can’t find the TikTok. Is the name of her TikTok account similar to her actual name?

Reactions: 2
I am cringeing so much at her attempts to be the next Megan McKenna with her rate my plate Chinese!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And piss off with your ‘watching baby reindeer, any good?’ attempt for engagement crap. So predictable and so last week…you haven’t got an original thought in your head….bore off 🥱

Reactions: 14
I know it’s easy to look back and compare but what happened to her she actually used to be so pretty and half normal looking, I went back to her earlier instagram days and she seemed so much happier and more relatable. Such a shame
Filtered AF still though. Ugly is as ugly does! They all end up the same way selling theirs and their childrens Souls is clearly not good for the soul and I have zero sympathy

Reactions: 16
I had to look twice as I couldn't tell if it was her or h with the baby from side on. Cleaned the house before she went away so she could come back to a tidy house...pfft heard it all now. Also I'm not sure how it works but I read somewhere that people can put a house they buy through a company therefore less tax to pay on everything?

Reactions: 6
‘put a few drops on’ precedes to put on half a bottle 😂 ‘don’t buy’ what’s she going to for reverse physiology? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4