Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s hard not to, just don’t tell Charlie, I can be your little secret 🤫

The walls on that Pub look old! Actually wondering now if you’re H’s mam? 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s probably an old holiday picture from one of her and Charlie’s many trips.
75861C11-5F95-4EA1-95D9-33F311ABC76C.jpeg
What colour is her phone case ? 😛

Reactions: 1
It’s defo a pub/restaurant. You’ve got some good technical skills, is that a cup of blackcurrant in a spotty flask?
This is why this is so funny. You people think your detectives and know everything when you really don’t 😉 good night tattlers! ALL THE BEST 😉

Reactions: 5
It’s defo a pub/restaurant. You’ve got some good technical skills, is that a cup of blackcurrant in a spotty flask?
This thread is nuts , I’m still getting called franno so whatever you guys are trying to figure out “good luck” I’m unfollowing them both they’re annoying me too much plus I don’t want to be associated with someone else who has been on previous threads who I have been told about since first getting called franno by @Dontbefooled it’s like a game of guess who

This is why this is so funny. You people think your detectives and know everything when you really don’t 😉 good night tattlers! ALL THE BEST 😉
Incorrect homophones yet again, another similarity to C&H 🤥 🤔
I find it very odd that you had only ever commented on threads about Miss G, all those post generally along the same theme of defending, when I called you out in this you changed your profile so that this couldn’t be seen. Again, you claim to ‘know her ex’ but it still doesn’t figure to be honest, why would you constantly be justifying everything she does? Once you’ve been called out, you try to throw the curve ball at someone else, calling out someone as Franno, really without justification, what has led you to believe this?
‘All the best’....let’s hope they think I’m all over the Hinch?!

This thread is nuts , I’m still getting called franno so whatever you guys are trying to figure out “good luck” I’m unfollowing them both they’re annoying me too much plus I don’t want to be associated with someone else who has been on previous threads who I have been told about since first getting called franno by @Dontbefooled it’s like a game of guess who
It’s just a curveball to take the attention away from them.... 👍🏻

She’s on none i rang our local benefit system to report her.
Even if you did ring the “local office” which I’m pretty sure is a central point anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ They wouldn’t disclose any information to you as this would be in breach of the Data Protection Act, so how is it that you know she isn’t on any benefits? Again, another odd response.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ah I don't follow alot of people so wasn't sure how it worked with them making money from it, weather they were paid to advertise or paid for the swipe up
She would only get paid through a swipe up if that person made an order through it. She will be getting paid by swan for the actual ads she does in grid posts and stories when its a particular product... they either get paid in product or a fee (if she's advertised the product on a few occasions she will be given a fee after she initially recieved the freebie)
Hope that makes sense lol
She doesn't always mark her things gifted either i don't think??
Your also supposed to write "ad" if you work for that company by still paid for the product yourself or if your just talking about it in general. Asa rules are really strict

Incorrect homophones yet again, another similarity to C&H 🤥 🤔
I find it very odd that you had only ever commented on threads about Miss G, all those post generally along the same theme of defending, when I called you out in this you changed your profile so that this couldn’t be seen. Again, you claim to ‘know her ex’ but it still doesn’t figure to be honest, why would you constantly be justifying everything she does? Once you’ve been called out, you try to throw the curve ball at someone else, calling out someone as Franno, really without justification, what has led you to believe this?
‘All the best’....let’s hope they think I’m all over the Hinch?!

It’s just a curveball to take the attention away from them.... 👍🏻

Even if you did ring the “local office” which I’m pretty sure is a central point anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ They wouldn’t disclose any information to you as this would be in breach of the Data Protection Act, so how is it that you know she isn’t on any benefits? Again, another odd response.
So annoying ! 😳Twice now they have called me that name first time I was up most of the night trying to bloody find the person going as far back on this thread and until then didnt even know there was so much written about her 🤷🏽‍♀️ and then a couple told me a bit of the history about “franno” as I couldn’t find them see I just come on with an opinion of what I see and how I feel about it , from what I heard whoever franno was seemed to know or have a grudge personally towards Charlotte , I just don’t want to be associated with any kind of that behaviour I don’t know her I only know what she shows I was a fan and now am not , how does that make me someone else ? I don’t see them acussing anyone else of being “franno” but I have noticed @Dontbefooled does only seem to pop up to defend her , which is fair enough it might be H it might be C it could be a friend etc etc I just don’t want to be dragged into any past drama or associated with somebody I am not , if they don’t like what they see stay off the site? But am pretty sure they read about celebs or read magazines an have opinions on those kind of people , well that’s all we are doing on here using it to have an opinion on “influencers” who have chose this lifestyle of putting themselves in the public eye !

So annoying ! 😳Twice now they have called me that name first time I was up most of the night trying to bloody find the person going as far back on this thread and until then didnt even know there was so much written about her 🤷🏽‍♀️ and then a couple told me a bit of the history about “franno” as I couldn’t find them see I just come on with an opinion of what I see and how I feel about it , from what I heard whoever franno was seemed to know or have a grudge personally towards Charlotte , I just don’t want to be associated with any kind of that behaviour I don’t know her I only know what she shows I was a fan and now am not , how does that make me someone else ? I don’t see them acussing anyone else of being “franno” but I have noticed @Dontbefooled does only seem to pop up to defend her , which is fair enough it might be H it might be C it could be a friend etc etc I just don’t want to be dragged into any past drama or associated with somebody I am not , if they don’t like what they see stay off the site? But am pretty sure they read about celebs or read magazines an have opinions on those kind of people , well that’s all we are doing on here using it to have an opinion on “influencers” who have chose this lifestyle of putting themselves in the public eye !
Honestly don't give it anymore thought. They are doing it because they know they get a reaction from you with it. Dont give them the attention 🙂

Why on earth would anyone buy those big vases... they look like cremation urns 🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly don't give it anymore thought. They are doing it because they know they get a reaction from you with it. Dont give them the attention 🙂
I know your right If that’s who they want to think I am that’s their perogative 🤷🏽‍♀️hey @Dontbefooled ”this is what makes this so funny you seem to think your a detective and know everything when really you don’t “ (quoted from your own words ) ATB 😉

Reactions: 3
Has she seriously put a wash load on with 2 pods for one pair of pyjamas (and yes total minger for wearing them for 5 days. 🤮) . She isn't right in the head is she?!?
That's not content anyone wants to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she seriously put a wash load on with 2 pods for one pair of pyjamas (and yes total minger for wearing them for 5 days. 🤮) . She isn't right in the head is she?!?
That's not content anyone wants to see!
I was just about to say this.. putting an entire wash on for one pair of PJs? Absolute waste! Maybe Chuck your cushion covers in to add to the load at least. Febrezing them every day will make them sticky in the long run. Dirty

Seriously though, imagine sitting together on the gifted sofa having their “chill time” drinking so much they put frank gallagher to shame. Reading about themselves on here and replying with their fake name. Bucktooth and buckaroo chronicles.

• Haha
So this Influencer Award crap . I had a quick look as I had never heard of this particular prestigious award. Does not seem very popular. Reminded me of like Blog Awards . Definitely one to set on the piano .
Not sure why she would keep mentioning it in so many stories on different days too when it doesn't even seem like its anything much AND she knew she wasn't going to win . I wouldn't have mentioned it .

SO the pajamas are washed. Ok. Are they the only pair she's got ? And no one is asking about those tan hideous ( madewell? misguided ? I lose track with her ) clunky boots.

Reactions: 2
It’s okay H. You busy yourself with your FM stuff,
So this Influencer Award crap . I had a quick look as I had never heard of this particular prestigious award. Does not seem very popular. Reminded me of like Blog Awards . Definitely one to set on the piano .
Not sure why she would keep mentioning it in so many stories on different days too when it doesn't even seem like its anything much AND she knew she wasn't going to win . I wouldn't have mentioned it .

SO the pajamas are washed. Ok. Are they the only pair she's got ? And no one is asking about those tan hideous ( madewell? misguided ? I lose track with her ) clunky boots.
All those pjs and apparently she sleeps nude. 😲

• Wow
Her super noodle story today saying shes going to pop to b and m or wherever. not bleeping essential lady !

omg . she bought a white chocolate liquor thing because someone else bought it and said it tastes like white chocolate and she really hopes it does because she loves white chocolate. Well its white chocolate flavored so I am pretty damn sure its going to taste like white chocolate !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.