Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anybody else find H annoying the way she kept playing with her hair , also once again charlottes cwtched up agin on the sofa by late afternoon feeling poorly with a sore throat but was ok rushing out to the garden centre this morning, she must just get mid afternoon sofa syndrome and while am at it what about another hinch copy we now have the “book page quote” with a love heart drawn to finish it off , how original an H flapping in case her “packaging” isn’t as good as other sellers 😂 cringe

Reactions: 4
Not sure what is worse, the endless swipe ups or how she spends every " talking story" tucking non existent hair behind her ears.

I haven't followed her for ages so not too familiar with the floor plan at her casa but if you have to take a door off a room then there is too much crap in the room . Even the hallway with the hall tree and dresser is too much can barely wedge between the two .

Reactions: 9
I live not too far from her, and let me tell you, she's claiming benefits as a 'single person' on a "low income. Really winds me up!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Well all I can say is why?? Just why would you re decorate your tree if it was finished and she was so excited a couple of days ago telling us how much she couldn’t wait to show us because is looks amazing! Has she seen a better red and white themed tree on the “gram” and now wants to make some adjustments ??

Reactions: 1
Wait a second, she’s feeling poorly and she’s been prancing about the garden centre today?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Totally over use of ‘Cwtch’ too, never heard her say about making a ‘panad’ or any other Welsh words! Nos da!! Not even brought ‘Nadolig Llawen‘ in to her Xmas decor!
I have friends who are welsh, cwtch is what they call a cuddle regardless of whether they speak fluent welsh or not.it’s a whole of wales local dialect if you like 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I have friends who are welsh, cwtch is what they call a cuddle regardless of whether they speak fluent welsh or not.it’s a whole of wales local dialect if you like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Welsh resident too, so familiar with the welsh language and dialect. It’s the total over use of the word, like literally shoving it down everyone’s throat! ‘People keep asking me what it means!’ No they don’t, no they don’t! It reminds me of ‘Stop trying to make fetch happen’.

We’ve all already called the benefit system on her so that’s a lie.
Babes, you’re back! Missed you around here, hope you’re not too tired from Netball!

Well all I can say is why?? Just why would you re decorate your tree if it was finished and she was so excited a couple of days ago telling us how much she couldn’t wait to show us because is looks amazing! Has she seen a better red and white themed tree on the “gram” and now wants to make some adjustments ??
She will be waiting on more #gifted items and swipe up % deals from small businesses. Once that’s all ‘in the bag’ for her, then and only them will she share the #gifted tree...how many #ads will be on the tree?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
After watching her this morning I'm somewhat scared to think how often she changes her knickers 🙈

• Sick
After watching her this morning I'm somewhat scared to think how often she changes her knickers 🙈
🙈 the pj story from yesterday? Surely everyone put clean pjs on after the bath or shower every night?? Plus I don’t understand the black an white recording this morning over the Christmas tree we all know it’s red an white 🤦🏽‍♀️

Babes, you’re back! Missed you around here, hope you’re not too tired from Netball!

She will be waiting on more #gifted items and swipe up % deals from small businesses. Once that’s all ‘in the bag’ for her, then and only them will she share the #gifted tree...how many #ads will be on the tree?
[/QUOTE]
Can I just ask do you think @Dontbefooled is H ? You always speak to her like it is , it was them who accused me of being some other person who was once on here ?

Someone please tell me WHO on earth is setting a reminder to see miss benefit scroungers Christmas tree reveal?!? 😩

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I asked my husband to clean the slow cooker last night after doing a joint of gammon in it for him and the kids - afterwards I thought darn I should have left out all the products Charl used on hers - his face would have been a picture!!! It probably got a lick of fairy and hot water if it was lucky!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.