Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked my husband to clean the slow cooker last night after doing a joint of gammon in it for him and the kids - afterwards I thought darn I should have left out all the products Charl used on hers - his face would have been a picture!!! It probably got a lick of fairy and hot water if it was lucky!!!!
This made me giggle , imagine hubby’s face 🙈

Reactions: 1
Needs to worry less about her tree and more about that disgusting tit stain on her teeth. That gifted whitening crap isn't helping much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she swallow so much when she talks it makes me want to puke.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why does she swallow so much when she talks it makes me want to puke.
It does me too . Maybe it’s because her front teeth protrude slightly and I don’t mean to be nasty saying that but her front teeth always seem to rest on her bottom lip .

Reactions: 2
It’s funny watching both their stories mind they always seem to reference in some sort of way what’s been said about them on here 👀

£60 now guys for a scent that does not last , I would rather spend my £60 on the real thing , this is more expensive this bottle guys because of the fancy black bottle and nice box....... everything they tell you your not paying for in the first place 🤷🏽‍♀️ And that’s why your saving your money , oh and it’s also 100ml bottle of non lasting scented perfume smells lovely when you first spray but it will not last like your designer brands I have tried a few so it’s not just a certain fragrance I’d say I’ve had about 5 different

I will never understand why these infleuencers insist on jamming these massive sofa sets into teensy tiny sitting rooms. I cant get over the little bit of room left between that coffee table and the "fire" and sofa

Reactions: 5
It’s funny watching both their stories mind they always seem to reference in some sort of way what’s been said about them on here 👀

£60 now guys for a scent that does not last , I would rather spend my £60 on the real thing , this is more expensive this bottle guys because of the fancy black bottle and nice box....... everything they tell you your not paying for in the first place 🤷🏽‍♀️ And that’s why your saving your money , oh and it’s also 100ml bottle of non lasting scented perfume smells lovely when you first spray but it will not last like your designer brands I have tried a few so it’s not just a certain fragrance I’d say I’ve had about 5 different
Not to be an FM advocate at all but the two I have really do last all day to the point actually I stopped wearing one as I felt it was too strong and that was just a spray on each wrist and around neck Jadore Dior and Marc Jacobs Decandence defo last from 8am-6pm ish - all the “pushing” though it really putting me off getting anymore!

I have friends who are welsh, cwtch is what they call a cuddle regardless of whether they speak fluent welsh or not.it’s a whole of wales local dialect if you like 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeah I’m welsh but can’t speak a word. I’d never say to my partner or my kids let’s have a cuddle. It’s always a cwtch. Nobody in wales says cuddle.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yeah I’m welsh but can’t speak a word. I’d never say to my partner or my kids let’s have a cuddle. It’s always a cwtch. Nobody in wales says cuddle.
I say cuddle or hug 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I use welsh words for other things, cake, tea, kiss, actually can’t think off the top of my head, it just comes out. Must depend on what part of Wales you live then. Nobody is asking her what it meant though, that’s bulls*it, google is quicker. 👍🏻

Oh wow would you look at that. A Christmas tree 😒🤣🤣
Biggest anticlimax ever 😂😂 Get ready for all the #ads tomorrow, she’s prepared is anyway 😂😂

• Haha
I say cuddle or hug 🤷🏼‍♀️ but I use welsh words for other things, cake, tea, kiss, actually can’t think off the top of my head, it just comes out. Must depend on what part of Wales you live then. Nobody is asking her what it meant though, that’s bulls*it, google is quicker. 👍🏻

Biggest anticlimax ever 😂😂 Get ready for all the #ads tomorrow, she’s prepared is anyway 😂😂
Why does it look squashed in the corner though? I do love red & white traditional look I had it last year but I was expecting more , it looks too big an squashed into that alcove , it is lovely but not as impressed as I thort id be

Why does it look squashed in the corner though? I do love red & white traditional look I had it last year but I was expecting more , it looks too big an squashed into that alcove , it is lovely but not as impressed as I thort id be
Where did you want her to put it, in the middle of the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not to be an FM advocate at all but the two I have really do last all day to the point actually I stopped wearing one as I felt it was too strong and that was just a spray on each wrist and around neck Jadore Dior and Marc Jacobs Decandence defo last from 8am-6pm ish - all the “pushing” though it really putting me off getting anymore!
Really? I’m not a fan as I say I have bought 5 bottles as they are strong when you first spray but found they wore off too qwick I tried other scents but still was not impressed, saying that mind I have a friend who rated them like yourself but they do say real perfumes differ on each person don’t they ?

Reactions: 1
Where did you want her to put it, in the middle of the room?
No that would be silly wouldn’t it? I’m just having my opinion the tree looks nice I love the red & white theme I don’t know the shape or size of her room so why so defensive on why am asking why it seems squashed in a corner !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.