Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t think of doing anything worse
Imagine that on ur most recent images you might of got a free swipe up

Missgreedyhomes #4 she thinks she’s all that and a bag of swipe up celeb wannabe

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh im sorry but is she seriously having fajita fucking pasta, again?
Must be short on gusto meals or that’s the only food she had in the fridge
So much for a break off Instagram
Sure her youngest didn’t learn to ride a bike in the 0.5 seconds she’s spend with him today.....

Reactions: 3

She will be claiming she lives alone 100%. Universal credit /tax credits, reduced council tax, free school meals... The list goes on. I know so many mums who claim the partner doesn't live there! H and her are not married and she's a scrounger so I have no doubt!

Reactions: 12
Na she’s all legit. Someone has mentioned previously she’s been grassed up by people from her area so she’d have to be

Reactions: 2
Using the free NHS to fix your fucked up private tit job! Pisses me off! She should go back to where she got them done!
I thought that, she's probably had advice off the "best surgeon" blah blah to stay and rest and keep it clean, and she's going in to a and e to see if they will fix it.

Since being on here I just see her in a different light now and she really bugs me.. 6 ads today with Swan, its not even subtle anymore. She's more about her codes and swipe ups than genuine content and being relatable.

Reactions: 8
Na she’s all legit. Someone has mentioned previously she’s been grassed up by people from her area so she’d have to be
Something doesn’t sit right tho let’s be fair
She’s on the hunt for more followers
All swipe ups again no gains
Pulled her wound open or something like that, prob from all the weekends away shagging!
what a thought
she is a joke she must of shit the bed when hinch launched her brand this morning
Greedy swipe up is after sympathy now she will never be anything more than a swipe up with her cheap crap

Reactions: 4
I heard Holidayswales have barred her from coming back due to the damage she caused to the wall behind the bed with her teethH is far too heavy handed with the strap on, she assumed the position and boomteeth went into the gyproc wall oh deary me

Reactions: 14
I heard Holidayswales have barred her from coming back due to the damage she caused to the wall behind the bed with her teethH is far too heavy handed with the strap on, she assumed the position and boomteeth went into the gyproc wall oh deary me
Maybe strap it over her mouth it will stop her talking crap and selling shit to her sheep
I’m waiting for the next freebie she claims she paid for to avoid her paying tax and now using using the nhs cause she’s had a shit boob job

Reactions: 4
I hope she ain’t gone to A and E NHS with a tit job she’s had privately . There are people who genuinely need treatment and don’t have the luxury of going private and there’s this fucking wonky toothed bint rocking up hoping to get the magic cure for her botched tit job . I’m sorry but that’s taking the piss .
I bet she’ll still be swiping up and swiping down with that creepy hand though .

Reactions: 11
She updated, they sent her home to rest. So she wasted time going in after she's already been told today to rest .

She's taking a break apparently now, hope we get a break from the bloody Swan ads

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.