Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossipgirlxo2020

I've only just found out she has a thread on here and I don't know how to feel 🤣🤣🤣 I actually like her but I know as soon as I start reading these threads I'll notice things that I haven't noticed before and they will start to annoy me as that's exactly what happened with SS when I found hers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Helen1273

So the phone signal magically appears in time for the Swan and Iconic swipe ups, vile cretin, even on a family holiday she is still grabby and greedy.😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Instabeg

This is why this is so funny. You people think your detectives and know everything when you really don’t 😉 good night tattlers! ALL THE BEST 😉
Incorrect homophones yet again, another similarity to C&H 🤥 🤔
I find it very odd that you had only ever commented on threads about Miss G, all those post generally along the same theme of defending, when I called you out in this you changed your profile so that this couldn’t be seen. Again, you claim to ‘know her ex’ but it still doesn’t figure to be honest, why would you constantly be justifying everything she does? Once you’ve been called out, you try to throw the curve ball at someone else, calling out someone as Franno, really without justification, what has led you to believe this?
‘All the best’....let’s hope they think I’m all over the Hinch?!

This thread is nuts , I’m still getting called franno so whatever you guys are trying to figure out “good luck” I’m unfollowing them both they’re annoying me too much plus I don’t want to be associated with someone else who has been on previous threads who I have been told about since first getting called franno by @Dontbefooled it’s like a game of guess who
It’s just a curveball to take the attention away from them.... 👍🏻

She’s on none i rang our local benefit system to report her.
Even if you did ring the “local office” which I’m pretty sure is a central point anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️ They wouldn’t disclose any information to you as this would be in breach of the Data Protection Act, so how is it that you know she isn’t on any benefits? Again, another odd response.

Last edited:

Dratsathecat

Does she not realise how much of a hypocrite she is, says the lumi is amazing, removes all dead skin then she’s shaving her face saying “ewww guys look at all the dead skin”

• Haha
  • Sick

TheNiceBeardMan

VIP Member
In stories today she storied that her cat will not go outside into the garden on its own. Few stories later she then cleans hair off her furniture where her cats been outside secretly sleeping on her cushions ..... Which one is it greedy? Does the cat go out on its own or not???? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Lanalocksley

Finally unfollowed her. I had a sneaking suspicion that the face thing was yet another plug but she didn't declare it etc, H bought it for Xmas blah blah. Then she starts and new page and oh what a surprise she's working in partnership with them 🤦

I have followed Charlotte from very early on and genuinely liked her she made me laugh and I managed to see past the ads. But this is the nail in the coffin for me. She's been consumed by greed and an "insta life". It's got so much worse over this last year.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Eyeswideopened

All I think is how grateful the next tenant in that council house will be with that garden. I know I’d love it 🤣 thanks for spending all that money mate
Where I live, the housing would rip that out back to standard for the next Tennant 😥

• Sad

gemlife

Doesn’t have enough signal and will update everyone tomorrow but still manages to get those all important swipe ups in! Poor love, she’ll be needing another holiday as she’s working so hard 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
@Dontbefooled is a very suspect account 🤦

It's highly doubtful the troll messages were real and even if they were it's a cheap shot to try and discredit here when messages like that would never stand. The number #1 rule here is to keep it on tattle. Anyone that trolls is banned, tattle doesn't allow that. That's what annoys them the most because tattle isn't this trolling cesspit that they're desperate to paint it as.

Just more manipulation to get engagement and more followers. All the charities involved with online harm say the first thing to do is block and ignore. But that wouldn't get them More followers would it.

Nuttywidow

Chatty Member
Ahhh so yesterday on stories she said she couldn’t lift her arms because of her surgery and then later at night she’s dancing to Sexy as you know it and swinging her arms like a loon 🤷‍♀️.
On another note Charlotte you talked a lot about trolls tonight ( obviously been reading here AGAIN ) and how you need to teach others to be kind . My question to you is Why didn’t you teach your ex partner to be kind instead of conning nearly 175K ( THOUSAND ) out of peoples hard earned money ( Money that no doubt paid for your first boob job 🥴😉) .

#bekind Charlotte and tell your followers the truth !

Pinchers

Chatty Member
Probably was paint knowing her
It looks shit. Each to their own but with those crappy taps as well. She’s caked the taps with that stuff. Spends £10k on the garden... tries to be thrifty with the kitchen. Ok...

Insta_hunz

I’ve done my back in so I can’t hoover.
then on “del boys” story (as she called her) she’s skipping up the road.
wtf. Why lie? I just don’t understand her

• Angry

Beggarsbelief

Chatty Member
She is on the same level as her ex Emma, the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, ripping people off right left and centre with the Lumi spa and everything else she tries to flog.

Welshy91

In regards to her and her ex conning people, she definitely knew. Her ex who she used to call her wife owned several companies ripping off people from PPI services to Windows and doors. I know several people who worked for her ex Emma and Charlotte was OFTEN in the office, living the life of luxury. I also know Emma as a person and everyone always thought they were one of the strongest couples so there's no way she's innocent. She absolutely knew! Emma only became toxic to her when she was caught but before that she told everyone she was 'happily' married to Emma.

• Wow

Kirsty1234

Chatty Member
Even if they did message her I’m glad!! Why shouldn’t people call you out on your bullshit Charlotte? You really are a piece of shit lying that you self isolated for 2 weeks when we all m one you didn’t! Why should you be allowed to travel miles for an implant to be taking out when the pain you are in is self inflicted. Think about all the people who are actually waiting surgery or cancer treatment that can’t travel but because you’ve paid for it on all the money you continue to con out of people it’s allowed.
My daughter is waiting for a gastrostomy PEG ont he NHS (She’s only two mind you!) doesn’t eat or drink orally but we have to wait for covid to pisss off . So here she is almost 10 months with an NG tube that she sicks up DAILY! waiting for her life changing surgeries whilst she fucks around getting her fake tits out. Shame on her!! My daughter is 2 years old living in a 9 month olds body 💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I cant even hold this in because it pisses me right off. This same girl.who is coming to England for a boob job while we are in a national lockdown is the same girl that was telling us to stay out of Wales while they were in lockdown as she was fed up off being locked down so how is it any different with the shoe on the other foot greedy HUN

Remember when she told us from England not to travel to wales when they were coming out of lockdown? Same applies now!! Your not welcome here
I didnt even see this while I wrote my last comment but it bloody infuriates me how she believes its one rule for her and several for the rest of us peasants

Bwacac

Chatty Member
I saw her yesterday in my local Tesco. She’s not lost 2st! Never seen her before apart from on her stories when I briefly followed her, rough as a badgers arse and her and H didn’t look too happy in Tesco. Greedy stomped back to the car and left H by the self service checkout to pay.

• Haha

nap_queen

Imagine deliberately going against the instructions on the tanning drops bottle just to get content for the gram. What a terrible way to live life.

And then the mirror?! Starting off by using a brand new chopping knife (probs gifted) to open the box and then explaining how her hallway looks run down as she hasn’t done anything to it since last year. Is the norm to decorate your hallway and get new furniture for it every year? Have I missed something? Also don’t think £59 for a new mirror is a bargain, long gone are the days where she was nearly fake crying over dropping a fiver in a vase...

• Haha