Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she told us from England not to travel to wales when they were coming out of lockdown? Same applies now!! Your not welcome here
Yessss she’s on about her buck tooth . Nanny Mcphees called she’s looking for her tooth . What a silly twit she is breaking lockdown rules to travel into England to get a bleeping boob reduction done . Private or NHS it ain’t no life saving surgery which people have waited for whether private or not . Another fucker who don’t work but has an endless money supply but plays on illness . bleeping drain on society .

Reactions: 12
I cant even hold this in because it pisses me right off. This same girl.who is coming to England for a boob job while we are in a national lockdown is the same girl that was telling us to stay out of Wales while they were in lockdown as she was fed up off being locked down so how is it any different with the shoe on the other foot greedy HUN

Remember when she told us from England not to travel to wales when they were coming out of lockdown? Same applies now!! Your not welcome here
I didnt even see this while I wrote my last comment but it bloody infuriates me how she believes its one rule for her and several for the rest of us peasants

Reactions: 15
Did she say initially she was getting them removed due to infection ? I felt like she did some spiel of how they don't suit her or something anymore but maybe she did mention infection ? Sometimes I look away when she talks because its either that stupid tooth , hair tucking, or the dreaded hand finger pointing .

reminds me of that thing on Addams family. creepy as duck.

Reactions: 6
I cant even hold this in because it pisses me right off. This same girl.who is coming to England for a boob job while we are in a national lockdown is the same girl that was telling us to stay out of Wales while they were in lockdown as she was fed up off being locked down so how is it any different with the shoe on the other foot greedy HUN

I didnt even see this while I wrote my last comment but it bloody infuriates me how she believes its one rule for her and several for the rest of us peasants
Oh ar she’s a thick tit . Can’t spell and can’t remember what she posts on her stories . She’ll be super spreading when she touches back down in the Wales and I hope they fine her for it . It’ll be us Karen’s fault LMFAO 🤣

Reactions: 2
Her best friend, Emma, who she just reposted on her stories, came on here in the earlier threads defending her 🤣 not sure if her posts are still on here though

• Haha
I hope she gets a fine there’s enough people who can make that possible she’s an utter disgrace an so self absorbed it’s unreal an H ain’t no better either she’s just like her lackey greedy says jump H says how high

Reactions: 6
From what I understand she is having them removed due to an infection? She is going private as she didn’t want to wait for NHS. Is that not correct?

You can have surgery though so I’m not sure why she would get fined? You’re allowed to travel for medical appointments

Reactions: 3
Are we still in lockdown here in England ? There’s Greedy from Wales whose crossed the border which is under different restrictions from the English Government filming from a hospital bed in Manchester which I do believe is in England . That’s like us taking a trip out to visit relatives in Northern Ireland but we respect the rules . I’ve worked all through the pandemic on a covid ward so no I’m not impressed with what I’ve seen today .

Reactions: 7
I actually can’t believe she has shared it on her stories about going to England for an op while lockdown is still in place she does not care if it involves her gettin what she wants she will do whatever she pleases

The superspreaders are back in Wales . They certainly kicked her out of Manchester quite quick after such a bad op . I just hope nothing goes wrong as she’ll be the first to hop to the NHS to patch it up . Selfish witch .

Reactions: 5
The photo of her with the surgeon made me cringe it’s what z list celebs do when the have been to turkey an had free surgery 😂🙈

The superspreaders are back in Wales . They certainly kicked her out of Manchester quite quick after such a bad op . I just hope nothing goes wrong as she’ll be the first to hop to the NHS to patch it up . Selfish witch .
“The superspreaders”’😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on ain’t Wales banning English from crossing the border and telling their Welsh residents to stay local . Stay local but duck off to Manchester to get your tits sliced for instagram content . The woman is an absolute twit .

Reactions: 8
Hang on ain’t Wales banning English from crossing the border and telling their Welsh residents to stay local . Stay local but duck off to Manchester to get your tits sliced for instagram content . The woman is an absolute twit .
I guess if you’ve got the money then lockdown rules don’t apply!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.