Missgreedyshome #3 Miss greedy cries she’s taking a break, but don’t worry H gives updates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she say GOOOUSTO like a goose. Drives me crazy! Every single post today is an add. Meetings done by 10am too and she's sat watching a film but she's sooo tired and busy... Ok...

Reactions: 9
Another absolute dredge on society . Don’t work but lives the life of luxury spend spend spend everyday . She must have a money tree at the bottom of that garden . If she was as ill as she makes out she wouldn’t be on Instagram every minute of the day . I smell fraud 🤨

Reactions: 22
She is a fraud, same as H. Must have got tips from her ex!

Another absolute dredge on society . Don’t work but lives the life of luxury spend spend spend everyday . She must have a money tree at the bottom of that garden . If she was as ill as she makes out she wouldn’t be on Instagram every minute of the day . I smell fraud 🤨

Reactions: 7
The moving of the hand and pointing is starting to drive me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘Most people hate Mondays but I love them’ yeah greedy because you don’t have a JOB to go to. God that annoyed me 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The moving of the hand and pointing is starting to drive me insane

Thank god its not just me! It's constant! Hinch used to do it a tiny bit but not like this. She is beyond irritating!

Reactions: 3
Imagine deliberately going against the instructions on the tanning drops bottle just to get content for the gram. What a terrible way to live life.

And then the mirror?! Starting off by using a brand new chopping knife (probs gifted) to open the box and then explaining how her hallway looks run down as she hasn’t done anything to it since last year. Is the norm to decorate your hallway and get new furniture for it every year? Have I missed something? Also don’t think £59 for a new mirror is a bargain, long gone are the days where she was nearly fake crying over dropping a fiver in a vase...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine she actually had a conversation with H about her great idea to use a tit load of tanning drops as great content and to flog the face vibrator.... Go get a job it's really desperate now

Selling there dignity for a few quid 😂

Reactions: 8
" on a work call " Oook , she is an instagram influencer no need to make it sound like she's talking to the Stock Exchange or something. Just say shes talking to the Press Department at swan to see if she can get a 10 % off code to post some more Gatsby line

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's such a lying cow

That hair bow company is owned by her sister
That tdl company she had up is her sisters boyfriend's company 🙄🙄

And where does she get these pound coins from... I haven’t had any actual money in my purse for almost a year
Haha same 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I haven’t watched her for a while and I see things are still the same then 😂 no my days have been better for not watching her because she irritated me so much

also H is as irritating if not as sly as greedy an I used to have the illusion she would be different when she was camera shy 🙈

Reactions: 6
How's this girl 'WITH IBS' eating all this spice and carbs id love to know I've suffered with ibs for years and the littlest thing such as smelling spicy food makes me have flare ups 🤦‍♀️

So how she's eating this every day I don't know

Reactions: 10
How's this girl 'WITH IBS' eating all this spice and carbs id love to know I've suffered with ibs for years and the littlest thing such as smelling spicy food makes me have flare ups 🤦‍♀️

So how she's eating this every day I don't know
Different things affect different people. Iv got it as well, the worst things for me are strange things like too much fruit / salad (doesn’t help when im dieting 😭) yogurt, cheese (but not all dairy)
I can eat spicy and be absolutely fine, it’s such a strange illness with different side effects for different people 👎🏽

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.