Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s not well liked around here by most that know of her. She’s got a core group of friends, but most that know her of old just tend to roll their eyes now since she’s gone up in the world and forgets where she came from. Plenty I could say, but don’t fancy being outed as the local gossip, sorry I mean troll. 😂
I'm also a school mum and wondering if we know each other 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Barely see any videos or pics of H with the baby, then when we do, it's so staged & weird.
How about just let H be phoebes mam too, & Greedy concentrate on the 2 boys or walk the dogs. Selfish grabby cow she is.

• Sad

chickendinner134

Snuck a video my left bollox , soooo fake , pair of them
---
Shocked they don't post their daily shits , nothing is private , do they realise they can just keep these vids and photo and the world does not have to see everything! Sooo sad it's like they are pretending that all is rosy .
---
My neck hurts from rubber necking at this car crash , hate seeing it but you can't help but watch .

Last edited:

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Jesus I got lost in the worm hole of a thread that is Ash's life stories, who suggested that thread 🤣

Secretly hoping Chelsea spills on what greedy and H did to piss Ash off now 👀

• Haha

Freefalling

VIP Member
I've just come here to say how bad is the kitchen floor?????
Two adults home 24/7, no work commitments at all 🤮 still time to go to Nandos. Grow up the pair of you, 99% of us have had babies but most of us also have other kids, work, husband's working + still keep the house clean. That floor is revolting

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
When you make your life public and you share so much of it on the internet (including a video just seconds after the birth) you can kinda expect questions like this?

People are curious, no they don't have to answer who's egg they used and the donor but you cannot stop people from asking.
Its not even so much as asking whos egg it is, is it?
They can say something like, after doing alot of research (insert websites or organisations they went to) we were given *so many options* (explain options) we then as a family decided to choose XYZ because......
She's probably got ALOT of same sex couples who follow her and want to start their own family but have no idea where to start and want someone to speak to?
She wants them to support her, but she can't support her followers in return 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

karry1412

Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂
Who took this photo? 🤔

• Haha

Bootoyoutoo

Im gunna say something controversial here, shes saying that baby has colic and is in pain cos shes crying etc, i personally think the baby is a few weeks old and cries cos she wants to be with her mum and wants comfort and this is all just normal but grredy cant cope cos ahe forgot what its like with a baby needs sleep and wants the baby to sleep through straight away etc anx just be a perfect insta baby when we know there is no such thing!! Shes not giving these medicines a chance to even work!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone cares whose egg and sperm it is, what difference does it make? No one other than them and the baby need to know, poor little sod has had so much exposure already, it’s all so very sad and unnecessary. I hope the day comes soon that we look back on people like these, Hinch, Solomon etc with absolute bewilderment that it was allowed and people supported them.
Its nothing personal. People clearly just want to be educated 🤷‍♀️
If no one spoke about these things then no one would be educated on the subject!
I dont see anything wrong with people wanting to learn.

• Heart

vortex

Hasn’t she been “struggling to find a balance” for the last couple of years. Always asking her followers what they want to see, for engagement, yet never actually doing it. She posts enough to still get freebies but is not bothered about her followers at all.
The general consensus seems to be that “influencers” have got 2-3 years of relevance left, max. The bubble is close to bursting, so those that haven’t been smart with their money while it’s been coming in are going to have a big wake up call soon.

• Heart

Baad_sheep

Another post all about Greedy 🙄
You'd think with it being H's first baby (totally recognise she is the boys mum/step mum) she'd be allowed to get a bit of air time and talk about how special it is for her.
It's just the Greedy show as per usual. I guarantee she's pulls out some soppy reel of H with plinky plonky music over it when the likes start to die down
Ta-da!!! Like magic She's done an "appreciation" post for H - with music 🤣🤣🤣 lol

Attachments

• Haha

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Newborns often have blue/purple hands and feet and they can feel cold to touch but this normally stops after a few hours as their body gets used to its new circlulation. This baby is nearly a week old!! They are becoming purple again because its cold!! But as long as she gets a pic for the gram aye.

• Sad

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Are we really supposed to believe that she puts freebie in a carrier so she can clean the kitchen!!! Dogsbody H will do all the housework whilst Greedy sits on her arse 🙄

Reactions: 21

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Since when have we used the term postpartum in the uk? It’s always been post natal hasn’t it? Is this another Americanism that’s been latched onto?

Reactions: 21