Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel like she’s the type to throw the ‘she’s actually my baby’ in an argument. can’t let H even push the pram alone.

• Sad
Reactions: 23

vortex

Haha do u have tea? Not just us that don't like her then 🤭
She’s not well liked around here by most that know of her. She’s got a core group of friends, but most that know her of old just tend to roll their eyes now since she’s gone up in the world and forgets where she came from. Plenty I could say, but don’t fancy being outed as the local gossip, sorry I mean troll. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
Super niche hate here but I can't stand anyone drinking hot drinks around a baby, especially one in a carrier/wrap on you. If she misjudged that sip and banged the cup that'd be all over her precious little girl and she'd have severe burns.

Perhaps it's my PPA talking but we're very careful with hot things in our house, hot drinks go up on a shelf well out of our (now 1 year old) LOs reach and I ask people not to drink their tea/coffee if LO is wandering near them as he can be so quick to grab and spill. Obviously a little baby like Phoebe isn't at that stage yet but burns are no joke and it's so so easy to do safely.

chickendinner134

I could be wrong but when you feel like crap down and not coping , isn't the last thing you do is get on insta and tell the world ?

Gnb

Just watched her stories why is she giving a totally different vibe now she's had a baby... is she trying to copy Molly Mae by wearing trainers. I've never seen her ad/ or wear trainers for ages she's always in crocs or shitty knock off uggs. Plus the Stanley and the all beige outfit. Playing on the "beige, wholesome look" fucking moron she is

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
View attachment 2787790

I knew she was going to have a passive aggressive little rant as soon as I saw comments on the reel saying the baby needs to have her legs out.
Anything less than people licking her arse she cannot take. I find it so bizarre that these cuntfluencers can post whatever drivel they want and expect not to get called out on it, especially when it's to do with children's health and safety.
Get a grip of yourself Charlotte, you really are not as special as you think.
And for the love of God learn how to use capital letters you thick bint.
Its a shame she hasn't taken on board peoples advice about moving the crib away from the window and radiator

• Heart

Passthecake

She has planned every single one of these posts for the last 9 months. I wouldn't be surprised if she has the content written for each and every one already. It is actually monotonous

Reactions: 22

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Good thing for H’s disabled badge they can park right outside by those doors , so not far for the “influenza”to walk in her robe 🤣
---
I don’t think Harriet had anything to do with the egg purely because Charlotte is too selfish

Shinealight

VIP Member
The ads didn’t take long did they! So much for ‘maternity leave’. Also since having her the boys have barely featured now… cue a picture of them as she definitely reads here!
Can’t believe a so called classy company like The White Company are having a chav like her advertising their products 😠

• Angry

Freefalling

VIP Member
Why are they always naked. Very weird
Nothing would EVER, EVER convince me to share my life via any SM platform but for the utter idiots who do the laws need to change regarding minors. If only 1% of their followers did it to look at children that's still too many 😭 honestly gives me such fucking rage.

From her track record there's not much she won't do for the money but going from exploiting pensioners to now her own children is repulsive 🤮 when you read this, because we all know you will, put clothes on your innocent, precious babies you stupid, stupid woman.

OleTed

Chatty Member
There is absolutely no way she is supervising Freebie the whole time when she sleeping with a bow on her head.

At this point I’m sure she is doing it on purpose to increase her engagement! 🤡
Harriet’s engagement rate is much higher than Greedy’s because she is buying followers/bots 🤖
Bet she is seething 🤭😂
100% . This was my point yesterday. The minute Tattle point out what she shouldn't be doing - kissing the baby on the lips, letting her suck her thumb, wearing headbands etc - she literally does it repeatedly!!
She is so transparent. So sad that she's resorting to tactics like this just to get engagement. It's sad but its also disgusting that she is using an innocent baby for this.
Horrible woman.

• Sad

adulterer david is dead

I haven’t been on this thread or seen Greedy since she announced her pregnancy. She’s lost so much weight and her face has totally changed partially the mouth area? Has she had work done while pregnant? It could be editing but her body and face look tiny
Prob 6 months without a drink

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
For the regulars on this thread it is annoying when newbies constantly pop up asking who the bio parents are. Who gives a fuck tbh 😂

• Haha

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
She took a longer break for bereavement than “maternity” .. it’s so attention seeking I think! She doesn’t need to apologise for not being online, she’s just had a baby , take a bloody break! It’s another excuse for all the huns to flap over her

It seems like mum this and mums that
What about H ain’t she a mum too?
The whole week of them being a family of 5 is all about greedy and content baby
I really do feel sorry for H - why are we not seeing the posts and photos of her holding and kissing baby and posing with her? I’ve not really seen a photo of her, Charlotte and the baby yet? When Charlotte is bored/tired/can’t deal with the hard bits of parenting, H will get her turn no doubt. Poor cow.