Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liv3306

She is literally using the baby a prop. No real content just staged and fake. The baby constantly has greedys ugly mug in her face. The video of the brother holding the baby was ruined by greedy making sure she was the main character talking over the boy. She can’t let anyone else be centre of attention.

Reactions: 21

Hidingbehind69

I'm really starting to see one of the reasons why she wanted to jump on the solomon band wagon by having another baby... to become a postpartum blogger and keep herself relevant and relatable in that way. I was cringing because she couldn't even say the word properly in her story lol.

• Haha
Omg , H ‘candidly’ ‘caught’ greed singing whilst ‘cleaning’ the kitchen. BULLSHIZ all planned , realised she’s finished in a relatable sense and going for the record deal ….

• Haha
  • Sick

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
For fucks sake STOP exploiting your newborn baby at even given opportunity and PUT some fucking clothes on her. It's fucking Baltic right now.

• Heart

Danielizabeth

If anyone is bored of Greeds and content then it’s all kicking off on the Ashlifestories page here. I know greedy and Ash aren’t fans of each other so she’ll probably be pleased when this all blows open and Ash loses all her brand deals.

• Wow

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Why doesn’t H have the next to me crib on her side of the bed, is she not allowed, or Greedy won’t let her? I’m very surprised she still has it on her side considering all the risks. It would be different if there wasn’t space but there is plenty of room.

I’ve stayed off her thread since she wouldn’t let H push the pram because she felt like a spare part, her content has just been Ad’s & her acting like a single mum cleaning, tidying & doing the washing whilst wearing her baby. Harriets role is no more than a live in Au-Pair.

A new born baby can be hard whether you’re a two parent or one parent family. Greedy has no compassion for some mama’s who are truly on their own in her attempt to stay relevant while she prances around pretending to know the struggles of raising a family alone, working to provide & going without so your children don’t.
Spoilt Greedy Brat!

Off to the Ash Thread to catch up ☕👋

• Haha

HatterMad

Chatty Member
I think she is queen B because she actually has a talent and somewhat of a showbiz career before influcing, the others need influcing to survive and maintain the Z list celeb liftstyles they have built for themselves.
Talent of what ? I can't with horse face I'm sorry. All she does is crappy DIY (the nut cracker had me wetting myself) and that show telling people how to tidy up. I cannot stand how fake she is.

The whole 'friends' and 'love you to the moon and back' crap is a clever ploy but she is not genuine at all.

• Heart

vortex

Why do you think they only have 2 to 3 years left. I actually really hope it does happen cos im sick of the lot of them. Especially the ones pimping their babies and kids out for content. It has to stop.
Many creators dropping out, some big YouTubers with huge followings leaving due to things like burnout. Lots of them doing videos about the end of influencer culture. I think it’s mainly because the tide seems to be turning against them with people’s attitudes and buying habits. The cost of living has changed so much since the pandemic, so I think it’s also a mix of people not having as much disposable income but also seeing a lot of these dickheads flaunting absolutely pointless and expensive purchases. Greedy is a fine example of this, spending hundreds and hundreds of pounds on things like a highchair when it is totally unnecessary and way beyond most of her followers’ budgets.
In short, people are just getting sick of them.
---
Plus there’s also the end of 3rd party cookies this year, so wayyyyy less chances for them to make money the way they have been. 😆

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Ck2020

VIP Member
I was just about to say the last person I’d take advice from is someone who can’t even keep the weight off 🥴🥴🥴 she’s got all the gear and no idea

noaddedsugar

It’s a car crash at this point I can’t believe everything she’s sharing. That latest reel should have been a private moment 😩 yeah it might be a beautiful moment to THEM but it made me feel a bit queasy tbh as I don’t feel like it’s something I was meant to see…. and who are all of these people who are validating her!

People are always gonna ask about whose egg it is because they’re naturally curious. It’s weird they haven’t just addressed it 🙄

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
I read that as two boys in bed and a freshly bathed Content. Thought she was using the baby name that gets used on here 😂 🙈
And how many mums (especially those with small babies) haven’t managed all that today, or whose kids aren’t healthy? Such a weird flex. There are 2 non working adults in the house!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
H does not look happy at all in that video of the three of them
She’s probably exhausted now she’s got a baby to look after as well as all the other kids, dogs, household chores whilst being Greedys bitch. She’s looking like a tank too so I would imagine she is not feeling as fit and healthy as she was say last January when she was spouting all her dietary and healthy lifestyle bull shit