Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
The more I see of her and baby freebie, the more I think she was barely involved with the boys as babies. She seems clueless 🤔

Reactions: 21

Miri04827

Chatty Member
Has anyone else left hospital in a dressing gown? I’ve had 3 babies and not once did I even contemplate leaving half dressed.
Everytime I think she can’t shock me anymore….she does
I think 99% of women will leave the hospital fully dressed. She’s definitely just attention seeking 🙄

I had the most horrific forceps delivery with my second and hobbled out of hospital 12 hours later showered and fully dressed. You feel so much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Freefalling

VIP Member
No wonder freebie isn't sleeping, big mistake putting the telly on. What a pair of numpties, what is she 5 weeks old? Give her a hot bottle and a cuddle in the dark

Reactions: 20

liltatling

VIP Member
Their lack of chemistry gives me the ick. They try far too hard to prove they fancy each other and Hs over the top laugh make me cringe.
I don't get the lesbian DIY thing. Surely it's just DIY 🤷🏼‍♀️ what I do know for certain is that she'll have copied that ridiculous idea from someone else.

• Heart

Freefalling

VIP Member
I am no expert but moving from breast milk to formula can be a big change for a newborns stomach. I’m hoping she did not a smooth transaction but you don’t know with greedy. Then bottle feeding her and swooshing the baby around also hard on a newborns stomach. I felt the colic was inevitable🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Totally agree, why she's jiggling her about is beyond me 🙄 my youngest had a milk allergy and it was terrible but made 100x worse with movement. Get a wedge cushion and keep her close. A dummy helped my wee babe but all babies are different.

Awful to say but I think 99.9% of what she does is for sympathy, she's no idea just how lucky she is

• Heart

xxDimplesxx

I had my first over 40 years ago. Nothing on tv overnight so I had no option but to keep everything dark and quiet and funnily enough she slept through really quickly, didn’t really bother with tv and became a really early talker and then reader because we looked at books and interacted together. Numpty! You really wouldn’t know she had 2 children before. By the time I had number 3 they were permanently on the floor (unless sleeping) playing and interacting with the other 2. Social media has a lot to answer for!

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Confirmation that they didn't use harriets egg?
Only watch Greedy from a distance and don’t comment much but came here straight after seeing this. She didn’t last long keeping that a secret did she. Reckon she was jealous of everyone saying the baby looked like H

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Then why don't you take your own advice Charlotte? Your Instagram obsession IS a disruption AND distraction. Savour the time with your newborn by not opening Insta and uploading precious private photos to strangers 10,00000 times in a week.

Screenshot_20240111_224746_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Heart

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Those tiles look shite 😂😂😂😂 they do look rough around the edges and not in a nice way. Still suits her as she’s rough around the edge with plenty of filler

• Haha

Glam321

Chatty Member
I think we're not seeing pics of H because she's probably been all night and the boys are at school during the day so she's napping. Poor skivvy gettibg a few zzs in. Before getting the boys . That's greedy queue to roll out freebie for foto ops lol

In reply to a question ‘ how do you balance the role of 2 Mumma’s?’

your response made me nearly spit my tea out:
No you don’t Charl.. we all know H single handed is a skivvy to you and the boys. Honestly it would be nice to see H holding/cuddling/feeding her a lot more. It’s her baby girl too! But you can’t have her stealing any attention from you can you? You really are a nasty human being…. and from what I’ve heard (I won’t repeat as I say I only ‘heard’) your boys are not too far behind you on the selfish/spiteful/spoilt front. Nothing but bullies !

IMG_5461.jpeg

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Notice (as far as when I viewed it today and this goes for the baby and stomach picture too) no comments of support off Sticker sister, Soloman or Hinch 👀

Wonder what they make of it.
They're probably sick and tired of the over-posting, like the rest of us.

Her page has been drier than a Nun's twat for ages, but since the "rainbow baby journey" & especially the birth of Phoebe Freebie Content Greedy it's been relentless! They're most likely eye-rollin' 'n' a scrollin' & bored of seeing her parading in her bra and pants 🥱🙄😆 .. I suppose we should be grateful that H didn't pop the sprog and delight us with images of herself in her undercrackers 🥴😬

• Haha
  • Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Most parents I know buy the £20 one from ikea. And it’s great. This is unrealistic for most parents
I had a cheap tesco one that was similar to the ikea one for my second and it was great, even lowered the legs for when they got older.
Shes so materialistic is sickening. And no I'm not jealous before she tries to say that, I'm just not stupid and can think of better things to spend that money on.
Over £500 for a highchair is ridiculous. It will be on marketplace in a 2 months!

• Heart

liv3306

The engagement she received regarding the BF is exactly what she wanted. That’s why her and H has dragged it out. For her own MH she needs a break from SM but baby freebie has to….. well being the freebies I suppose. She has disgusted me the last few days, sold her soul to social media. Everyone else in the world after birth asks for nothing but privacy

Gnb

I cannot believe how much she has changed so much since she has had Freebie, its like she is a different woman- I doubted she ever had BPD but clearly she is either deluded or she does have a personality disorder. That's the only reason I can think of her behaving the way she is, in her whole IG "career" I've never seen her acting this way. She just copies everyone the whole trainer vibe screams wanna be money mae. She's an absolute weirdo not an original bone in her body. Poor Freebs