Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
View attachment 2680707

All that stuff they packed and THIS is how they left the hospital!
The absolute state!

Can just imagine them clearing the entrance of all other people just so they can get their shot 🤢 surprised Greedy let H carry the baby out and she wasn't centre stage
Because the Dads carry the baby out, Charlotte absolutely sees herself as Mum, and H as Dad/other parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Gnb

"Any other mamas awake and seeing every hour, I'm with you" ffs 😴😴😴 who does she think she is, she really thinks she is someone. This is what evert z lister puts on there story when they have a new born

chickendinner134

Missing meals lmao really ? Is caring for a baby so hard that you have to miss meals ???? Taking this wearing baby to a whole new level and there's 2 of them and other kids that clearly hold her . Missing meals my arse

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
So she’s not answering anyone after implying she’s had nasty comments about her post partum body.. attention seeking, narcissist c**t

PEERGOOAALAAHH

Charlotte move that next to me crib away from the fucking radiator. I know there on because your naked all the time.

Baad_sheep

Harriet's arse and fadge eating her shorts once again. Look how rolled up they are.
😳😳🤢🤢

View attachment 2762071
Omg I just vomitted in my mouth a little bit 🤢
How can she only think that looks good?
She must have constant thrush with how far her shorts ride up her. The chaffing must be unreal!

This is the only time I wouldn't mind a collab - for some brand to gift her clothes that fucking fit her lol

She's one small sneeze from a fanny flap falling out 🤣

• Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
They can Google, it’s also not rocket science is it? It’s not Phoebes job to educate people on how babies are made, learn by all means but not at the expense of this babies privacy.
I didn't say that did I?
If she wants to put content out there like she has been doing, then expect people to ask questions.
All these huns who follow her have no boundaries and they over step the mark because they think greedy is their mate.
I personally don't care where the kid has come from, but I understand why people are curious.
You don't have to exploit a child online to explain how same sex couples can conceive in multiple different ways 🤷‍♀️
Take Abbie and Cole for example, they do perfectly well showing their journey and are extremely well liked and dont exploit their children (imo)

• Heart
She's getting on my wick , her problem is grass is always greener . Babies are hard work , she had the other up , they go the other parents every other wkend she had her freedom. Now the baby is a few wks old , hormones and reality have kicked in

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Well stop exploiting your wee bairn on the daily and shut the fuck up and be done with it you absolute clown.

Screenshot_20240205_193614_InsMate.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
Gobby tramp been reading here 😂
Christ,she really is one of them “I’m dead mad and fun, me” types who think being a dosser and a massive bellend makes them funny and relatable.

I am not a mother by choice,I have wonderful Godkids and nephews which means I get to do the fun bits 😂 but I find it really bloody insulting when influencers (Charlotte Dawson, take a bow also) go about dressed like dossers, with houses like a dosshouse and do stupid, neglectful behaviours and go “this is dead relatable, all mums are like this, look how CRAZY I am” It isn’t all Sunshine and Glitter but it’s not all Shameless either

• Heart

Lockdownbordem

Its a shame she hasn't taken on board peoples advice about moving the crib away from the window and radiator
Not only has she still got the crib next to the window and the radiator, in tonight’s stories she’s also got a teddy in the crib with her baby. I’m sure she’s doing it for engagement. Sick twisted bitch.

• Wow

liltatling

VIP Member
Howling at the way she's attempting to say postpartum 😂
Agree with others...although that post is about H it's just screams me, me, me. Also some crumbs dropped in there for further stories to up engagement 🙄 we see you Greedy! And we know you see us on Tattle 👋🏼

cazellie

VIP Member
I thought it was bad enough Hinch promoting Not On The High Street but worse still is Greedy. Not convinced me at all to shop there. If I like something I check to see if the business has a website which they usually do and shop direct. NOTHS have lost any business from me

WendyW

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but how is someone who’s massively overweight, is a binge eater and binge drinker giving weight loss advice 🥴 make it make sense. She does this yearly, loses a stone then puts five back on
She makes me absolutely fucking sick. What a joke she is. I mean she’s no influencer, but there may be some sad individuals who actually look up to her and hang on her every word looking for help. It’s worse than not marking an ad as #ad as it could actually affect someone’s mental health. It angers me so much, the way she has no regard for her actions when she loses some then goes on a massive bender or binge. Fucking twat, as bad as her scamming employer greedy guts….😡😡😡

• Heart

Pink waffles

Chatty Member
Surely to god H it’s gunna blow one day! So under appreciated.. she’s the type to put a post up about her just for social media ! That would wind me up walking with someone holding onto the pram I can’t bare it

B_ee

Chatty Member
I hate the word "mama" I don't know any one who says that in real life. It seems so patronising

• Heart
  • Sick

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Well holy shit, this must be the first nice thing she's ever done for H.

Are you feeling already Greedy?!?! Nearly fucking fell over it's not your middle name.

To be fair. Rose is such a common middle name. Every newborn girl is Rose, May or Grace. So was probably just because its nice and a common name. Would she have named her after H if her middle name was Tracey ( no offence to Traceys 🤣 just mean something that isn't currently fashionable)

• Haha

Baad_sheep

Makes me so mad watching the brother force her Thumb in her mouth .
Made my blood boil watching that!
Instead if filing that, she should be teaching her boy not to do that and discouraging the baby from thumb sucking to prevent long term orthodontic problems.

My friend was a thumb sucker, then in her teenage years she ended up with an overbite and gap between her top and bottom teeth. It impacted her speech, she couldn't bite down properly on food, then also developed breathing problems. She ended up having the have her jaw broken and realigned, 5 years of braces and speech therapy. She was miserable.

But I bet Greedy wouldn't mind having both kids go through that as it would make for some content 😐
---

• Sad
  • Heart