Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sween44

Chatty Member
She’s desperate for attention and that’s the only reason that little baby has been born to make a quick buck for Greedy . It’s horrendous the way she’s just exploiting her for Instagram time . It’s not right and it’s not fair it’s sick . I know she can stoop low but this is taking it to the limit 😡

Reactions: 18

cazellie

VIP Member
The reel was pathetic and they aren't funny at all. Who are these people who think they are funny or relatable? Same as Chazza Dawsons followers? Encouraging the lazy, stay at home, begging chavs to continue instead of getting their arses out of the house and getting a job. I know H worked before taking up with Greedy but has Greedy ever had a job? Or has she just scammed people her whole adult life?

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Why oh why is that boy forcing the baby's thumb into her mouth. Absolutely no need for that. At all. This just shows Phoebe isn't naturally doing it then. It's forced upon her. And she has said the 2 boys used to suck their thumbs as babies? More lies as she will have put the fingers to mouths.
After seeing this it's appalling and incredibly idiotic behaviour.

• Sick
  • Sad

no flouncing

VIP Member
Why does H only post pictures of the baby that Greedy has already shared on her own story? I don’t think I’ve seen more than two or three new photos from H. She just uses what Greedy has already shared. Is Greedy controlling H’s account?!

• Sad

OleTed

Chatty Member
Do the cat and dogs even live with them anymore??
It makes me so angry, hardly any sign of them anymore. It is more than possible to have a safe environment around your baby with your pets as long as they are supervised.
Pets are not for content until something better comes along!! 😡

• Heart

Beanpop442

VIP Member
Why does H only post pictures of the baby that Greedy has already shared on her own story? I don’t think I’ve seen more than two or three new photos from H. She just uses what Greedy has already shared. Is Greedy controlling H’s account?!
probably considering H the skivvy is ferrying the older boys around their sports clubs, doing the cooking (ordering takeaways) and shopping, nightfeeds tending to mother Theresa Charlotte.. and now starting her healthy with H journey for the 83rd time 😂 poor gal needs a holiday 😂

• Haha

Pollypocket7

She’s complaining her body is like a dried up prune yet she’s constantly had it out for the past 10 months! I’ve seen more of her gut than my own!! Shes absolutely wild with the things she says but does the opposite! Pull the other one greedy you love laying in your stinking pit eating Easter egg after Easter egg. But now it’s PND 🤷🏻‍♀️ she did that before having Freebie

• Sick

Baad_sheep

Encouraging thumb sucking is soo irresponsible. It changes the mouth structure, caused bite issues, and has long term repercussions in adult life.

Disgusting she actually encourages it. You can see with her middle child his overbite and upper jaw changes are getting worse

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Anyone else get irritated when she's always tucking that tiny bit of hair behind her ear constantly? Pisses me off no end.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
That poor newborn never seems to be dressed in any clothes. I'm all for skin to skin for bonding but every time you see the wee thing she just has a nappy on. 🤔 They must have the heating cranked up to the max in that house, what with Charlotte seemingly naked on the daily too. Odd.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I don't have kids but remember with my siblings(big age gap) that my parents had a warm BABY bath in the warm cosy living room and a towel at the ready, they wrapped them up in the towel and then gently washed their hair. Fancy hanging a naked newborn over a metal sink, did she not get gifted a free baby bath? Is that why she's doing it. I'm sure next week some stupid company will have, gifted her a baby bath to "make things more comfortable" 10 days old and putting in the graft well done Freebs
Used to love bathing mine in front of the fire in the lounge when they were newborns, didn’t have central heating so it was the warmest place to do it. Happy times 💕

• Heart