Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
So not only do we have to see pics of her baby very damn day, We also have to see a brand new pair of different trainers everyday with a swipe up to them too. If H bought them for her for Christmas, why does she get to do an affiliate link & make money of it too? Grifting cow dosent miss a trick.

Reactions: 20
Yet another reel of the baby ,with soppy music 🥱🥱 who cares how old her baby is really ? Should rename he page , miss greedys baby , as that's all she's about now 🥱🥱

WendyW

Chatty Member
The pnd stories will start now. They are real, It’s a real thing and I’ve no doubt she is suffering with it, but when you’re so unlikeable and calculated it’s hard to be sympathetic as it will all be captured for the gram…🙄

HatterMad

Chatty Member
For the regulars on this thread it is annoying when newbies constantly pop up asking who the bio parents are. Who gives a fuck tbh 😂
New people aren't really going to know but i'm not arsed by it 🤣

Maybe update the first post to add stuff in ? Or the wiki and refer to it. You can't stop people asking though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Breast feeding is natural I know, I know… I have children, I am maternal….

BUT

I don’t want to see her big fucking tit being milked for the gram.

Poor baby, she has no shame. It’s all for content now.
She's as bad as Charlotte Dawson, she's always got hers out. This was her tender way of telling us she breastfeeds her youngest yesterday. 😡

Screenshot_20240108_202809_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

liv3306

Not sure if this has been said but 5 days breastfeeding …. The journey hasn’t even started! I am very surprised she stopped because it’s an excuse for her to not life a finger, not that she does much anyway! Day 5 and she gave up, did her milk even come in? The constant posts about giving up BF are to make herself feel better and more people to send her hundreds of message to also make herself feel better. She’s only upset because baby has arrived and still no freebees

HatterMad

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t understand why anyone cares whose egg and sperm it is, what difference does it make? No one other than them and the baby need to know, poor little sod has had so much exposure already, it’s all so very sad and unnecessary. I hope the day comes soon that we look back on people like these, Hinch, Solomon etc with absolute bewilderment that it was allowed and people supported them.
When you make your life public and you share so much of it on the internet (including a video just seconds after the birth) you can kinda expect questions like this?

People are curious, no they don't have to answer who's egg they used and the donor but you cannot stop people from asking.

The general consensus seems to be that “influencers” have got 2-3 years of relevance left, max. The bubble is close to bursting, so those that haven’t been smart with their money while it’s been coming in are going to have a big wake up call soon.
Why do you think they only have 2 to 3 years left. I actually really hope it does happen cos im sick of the lot of them. Especially the ones pimping their babies and kids out for content. It has to stop.

Stopiwanttogetoff

VIP Member
Still drag lifting her newborn I see, and hold it for the camera Greeds! That is NOT how you pick up a newborn ffs, you’ll injure her!

• Heart
  • Sad

Lambo110

How about she gives H the baby and gets on with some housework, 2 of them at home and the boys at school, don't see why she's making an issue of it 🤪

Reactions: 19

cazellie

VIP Member
Who called it? The leaving hospital with the baby photo. Middle of winter and one of the coldest times of the year and H is in her arse eating shorts and Greedy is in a dressing gown 🤦🏻‍♀️ That bloody I Get To Love You song has been played to death by the Instawankers too 😂
I don’t know what’s worse. The disappearing shorts, the crocs, the tripod camera or the dressing gown. If she’s left in the dressing gown it has got to be the scruffiest thing I’ve ever seen. I wonder if they’re losing followers?

liltatling

VIP Member
Hinch did caravanning, Solomon did caravanning now its Greedys turn 😂 I hope she bankrupts herself trying to keep up and copy everyone else

• Haha

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Bet all the school mams were rolling their eyes or slagging her off walking into the playground in her insta cunt outfit of leggings socks & slippers.
I'm just glad she's got clothes on tbf.
Sick of the sight of her gunt .

• Heart
  • Haha

tadhg

So vile with new reel trying to be funny making rude jokes with H and just rough as fuck, no class at all... and her son is friends on Instagram does he really need to hear that???