Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
And how many mums (especially those with small babies) haven’t managed all that today, or whose kids aren’t healthy? Such a weird flex. There are 2 non working adults in the house!

I think this is always my issue with her - her life really isn’t that hard. Like you said, two parents constantly at home without a proper job between them yet living a comfortable lifestyle, plus the boys other parent is actively involved. I don’t know what her followers get out of following her, she’s not particularly likeable, doesn’t have a niche, is actually quite mean and passive aggressive and after reading her book (I took one for the team there when I saw it for 99p), I can confirm she openly admits she isn’t a very nice person (she doesn’t realise this of course as she has zero self awareness, as we all know)

Remember when she encourage people to ask anything they wanted about her “journey” so she could purposely be a nasty dick when people asked the obvious question about paternity? She is now about to drop that information herself I reckon. She will be doing it for a spiteful reason as ever but I’ve never know why she’s been so weird about it, lot of couples I know are quite open about it. It may be a shock for her to realise her situation isn’t that uncommon these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

HatterMad

Chatty Member
She's posted that video as a "there we told you we didn't know it was a girl" to piss off trolls 🤣

She has a private Facebook (not sure of an Instagram) stuff like this should be kept private. Next she'll be sharing H cutting the cord 🥴

• Sick

Gnb

I don't have kids but remember with my siblings(big age gap) that my parents had a warm BABY bath in the warm cosy living room and a towel at the ready, they wrapped them up in the towel and then gently washed their hair. Fancy hanging a naked newborn over a metal sink, did she not get gifted a free baby bath? Is that why she's doing it. I'm sure next week some stupid company will have, gifted her a baby bath to "make things more comfortable" 10 days old and putting in the graft well done Freebs

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Next thing incoming from best mate Jemma aka Label Lady shilling her latest crappy iron ons. 🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Wow

liv3306

I hope H knows that running a mile doesn’t count if she’s going home and eating Easter eggs every night 🧐🧐🧐 might as well not bother with the fitness

• Haha

Sween44

Chatty Member
Here we go . Wait for the wobbles of major wobblies from old Greedy . The patterns exactly the same as the other pretend meltdowns and her trolls will get the blame . But fancy flogging your gifted baby items like a greedy bitch to make a quick bob or two and then think that people don’t have an opinion . It’s like she does it on purpose to get trolled and then thrives on the attention from her DM messages . What a sad old tramp .

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Brody still sucks his thumb, I'm pretty certain she's filmed him doing.
She was also probably too pissed up when the older 2 were babies so her mum probably did it all seeing as the other mum was too busy scamming OAPs 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 18

Madge2022

VIP Member
Reactions: 18