Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Greedy has told H to lay off the affiliate links as they both look like greedy begs at the moment! Maybe she is getting grief from FM customers, the ones still waiting for orders/refunds ? 😅 (after Tap. Gate)

Why is she is forever doing a posts focused on her bump this soon? 🙄

She Looks no different today than she did at 17 weeks pregnant!
Its hilarious how she poses looking over shoulder & has somehow made it into some sort of signature bump pose.
Along with her greasy hair slapped back 🥴

33D699AE-F79F-4BD9-9381-1D1772F766CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wonder if Greedy has told H to lay off the affiliate links as they both look like greedy begs at the moment! Maybe she is getting grief from FM customers, the ones still waiting for orders/refunds ? 😅 (after Tap. Gate)

Its hilarious how she poses looking over shoulder & has somehow made it into some sort of signature bump pose.

View attachment 2371667
Shes about as bad as that Laura Anderson idiot 🤦‍♀️ its so cringey.
Theres no bump for you to "cup" greedy.. pack it in

• Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2371667
She looks ridiculous with all the 'Ok magazine' posing. She's about as natural as her and H's relationship 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2371667
Exactly what I was thinking!!!
Also that’s a weird place to have a picture taken in Cosmeston?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg.....finally!! It's the utility cupboard 'room' reveal tomorrow. Well that's me not sleeping tonight with that kind of excitement to look forward to 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Film work content that's overdue.
But, she went bleeping Sofa shopping!

I hope EVERY company see's what a LAZY, GRABBY, GREEDY vile cow she really is.
Imagine just imagine being at home 24/7 and having overdue work? What a lazy twit

I work and have both kids at home with me for school holidays. She wouldn’t know how to!!!

• Heart
Film work content that's overdue.
But, she went bleeping Sofa shopping!

I hope EVERY company see's what a LAZY, GRABBY, GREEDY vile cow she really is.
She’s lucky that cleaning her bathroom and ordering wall lights is all she’s got to worry about the bleeping scab 😡😡

• Heart
it may of been comments on the tap companies Instagram rather than hers maybe?
Yeah, I mean on the tap companies. If someone posts a comment, you can see how many likes the comment has but not who has individually liked it. So I don't get how Greedy has seen who has liked comments slating her, then gone on a blocking spree 🤔

Reactions: 5
Yeah, I mean on the tap companies. If someone posts a comment, you can see how many likes the comment has but not who has individually liked it. So I don't get how Greedy has seen who has liked comments slating her, then gone on a blocking spree 🤔
You can see, u just click on the ‘7 likes’ and it comes up who’s liked it

Reactions: 2
I liked loads of comments on VPs posts and she’s still not blocked me. Godsake. I keep trying to get blocked by Mario too after he said that he blocks anyone who watches his stories but doesn’t follow him. I’ve been doing this for months and he’s still not blocked me 😂 Liking anti Greedy posts and watching Mario’s stories in the hope I get blocked is like a weird hobby at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mine doesn't, never has done, tried everything. That's why I didn't think you could see the likes 🤣 Wow, she's so sad. Her block list must be bigger than her follower list.
And her forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2371667
Wish version of Meghan Markle.

I'd be very grateful if someone could post a picture of the reveals, am I right in thinking that her utility room is basically where the outside lav was?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.