Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be nice to have work overdue and be able to go sofa shopping. When I have work overdue my manager chases me!

Reactions: 11
You want to know what’s stressing me Greedy, it’s not being able to afford a holiday in years and seeing waste of space influencers getting gifted every thing for nothing 😡

Reactions: 17
Hi Greedy thanks for asking 😁 I would love to win a 5 star holiday abroad
A brand new fully fitted kitchen
A garden renovation
Sofas
Furniture
And basically everything else you have been gifted or begged for you utter low life! 😡
Stop trying to be relatable because you are absolute scum 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
A garden renovation
Sofas
Furniture
And basically everything else you have been gifted or begged for you utter low life! 😡
She really is a piece of tit. Now she's doing a giveaway cos she knows everyone's getting sick of her grabby ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Lol the utility.

Why did they not put the downstairs toilet in the boiler cupboard and the utility in the downstairs bathroom.. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Greedy is only doing a giveaway so she can increase her followers & engagement rate once again.
Charlotte is loosing followers & I suspect H is using her pocket money from Charl to buy some extra followers 🤣
H has gained almost 1K in followers and C has lost over 200 followers in the last month alone. 🥴

D68D6FA6-9310-4213-9887-DCFEA4E2AF17.jpeg

07F5C938-52C6-497C-AE43-83BA7B36F80D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doh, I forgot to post what I came on here for.

That toy that was on the grass under the tree swing looks like it could be a Scentsy toy. I wonder if that's their new venture 🙄

Reactions: 2
A garden renovation
Sofas
Furniture
Hope owner of Victorian plumbing replies saying about their mental health state after her sending her troll followers to their socials and writing bad reviews on trust pilot. 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's only doing £100 give away because Ash did a £100 Miller and Carter give away and she wants to come across as lovely and wholesome where as in reality she's just a vile bully and couldn't actually care that people are struggling. If she did she wouldn't be bragging 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That latest pic of her, thought it had the old person filter on it!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can someone do a new thread please? I don't know how, and we're pushing it on page 53 ere 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.