Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it have to be H being the man in the picture of her leaning back. She’s taller so it makes sense for it to be her. We’ve seen photos of H, before she was with Greedy and she looked lovely. She was way healthier and a lot more feminine. Like others have said, Greedy is threatened by her and humiliates and belittles her all the time. I don’t have much sympathy for H because she knows Charlottes history and also scammed people with fm but I pity her allowing herself to become a different person all to please Greedy 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why does it have to be H being the man in the picture of her leaning back. She’s taller so it makes sense for it to be her. We’ve seen photos of H, before she was with Greedy and she looked lovely. She was way healthier and a lot more feminine. Like others have said, Greedy is threatened by her and humiliates and belittles her all the time. I don’t have much sympathy for H because she knows Charlottes history and also scammed people with fm but I pity her allowing herself to become a different person all to please Greedy 🙁

Just come to say the same thing!! The “man is kissing the wife so easily”. Why does H have to the “man”?!! Uhhh she really irritates me so much. Again belittling H in my opinion 🫠

Reactions: 13
Plastic fake face, to go with her fake story of her dress ripping in front of everyone (with her massive/non existant milk boobs) ... Hope she reimbursed them all for ruining their meals. She looks as fake as she is on the on the inside - why does she always looks so waxy/greasy? Reminds me of the House of Wax film. bleeping loser

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Introducing H to white sangria wasn’t wise.. she’s addicted 🫠”

yet another dig at H for drinking. Like it wouldn’t be her if she wasn’t pregnant. I do find it so weird how H is putting so much away on this holiday. I know she’s a big lass but surely from the amount she’s drinking she’s gotta be mortal everyday. Mind you I’d have to be drunk to put up with Greedy too 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Shes saying its a mini photoshoot to show off their matching outfits... how do those outfits match??? 🤣 am I being dumb lol

• Haha
I find it so odd them photos was so staged with her tit out? Earlier with H boobs.. it’s odd it’s weird and it’s strange.. why do you want the world to see your body/boobs all the time? We all have them.. put it away

Reactions: 22
Ok, the dress breaking has to be staged. If the strap broke at the back it wouldn't ping off, it's not elastic. Never mind ping enough to go over her shoulder for the front to fall down. It would just stay the same until she moved and slide off.
My guess is the dress broke when they were getting dressed and they thought it would be funny and get engagement to stage photos. She holds the fabric like she is walking back to the room but drops it when the camera goes. Which is why her hands are there and h is already laughing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I find it so odd them photos was so staged with her tit out? Earlier with H boobs.. it’s odd it’s weird and it’s strange.. why do you want the world to see your body/boobs all the time? We all have them.. put it away
So we know they're TRUE lesbians
---
Oh I just remembered something from the other day
Remember when she used ot say on the in the style shoot q&as that she was a size 8-10....
We all knew she wasn't, it was filters and photoshop
Then she 'lost weight' on her diet journey and put a pic of her stretching her elasticated shorts out as far as they wouldn't go...
Then the other day she linked some holiday clothes and she must have amnesia because she wrote she is a size 12-14
So she was a size 8, lost weight and turned into a size 12-14
NO she was just a lying prick , she hasn't been a size 8 for years she just filtered and photoshopped her self becuase her and H put on a massive amount of weight while she had her InTheStyle money and was eating out and on the piss constantly
then they cashed in on their imaginary health kick ( remmeber the couch to 5k, the charity walk that never happened but she had the go fund me money, the fitbit ads, the dry january) and now they've got the fuuuuuuuking pregnancy content they can't be arsed keeping up the pretence
i just hate these lying scumbags

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
No according to greedy only she is because big H has been with a man, whilst the pure angelic greedy has only been with women
I call BS on that… Greedy been with a man back in the day probably too off her face to remember?
---
No according to greedy only she is because big H has been with a man, whilst the pure angelic greedy has only been with women
Has Greedy actually said that? 😂

Reactions: 3
I call BS on that… Greedy been with a man back in the day probably too off her face to remember?
---

Has Greedy actually said that? 😂
Yes 100% she didn't just say it she WROTE it on one of the q&a answers and posted it! She said quote 'I'm a TRUE lesbian' it's on here somewhere x

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.