Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be gutted if that mug from Pretty Little Home is gifted to her. I buy bits from them all the time but won't be if they're gifting this work shy cow. Another girl I follow who is a cleaning account has been gifted the same mug but in a set. And that I can get behind and support because she was buying from them way before her following got into the hundreds of thousands. Plus she is an actual cleaning account and a nice person. Unlike this immoral freeloader
Cleaning with Mario had the same set of 4 mugs last week from the same place, assume gifted.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'll be gutted if that mug from Pretty Little Home is gifted to her. I buy bits from them all the time but won't be if they're gifting this work shy cow. Another girl I follow who is a cleaning account has been gifted the same mug but in a set. And that I can get behind and support because she was buying from them way before her following got into the hundreds of thousands. Plus she is an actual cleaning account and a nice person. Unlike this immoral freeloader
I seem to remember her showcasing these mugs quite a while ago. They are actually really nice aren’t they but the thought she got them for free is annoying!

Reactions: 7
Mario got the set also. (@Runforestrun) sorry you beat me to it x

Reactions: 3
Kayleigh?

I seem to remember her showcasing these mugs quite a while ago. They are actually really nice aren’t they but the thought she got them for free is annoying!
They are gorgeous and I've got so many home bits from them- I'm going to have to find somewhere to buy from because I cannot support a business of they support this woman
---
Kayleigh?
Not
Kayleigh?
I don't know if we can say who on this thread- don't want to get banned 🤣

Reactions: 3
They are gorgeous and I've got so many home bits from them- I'm going to have to find somewhere to buy from because I cannot support a business of they support this woman
---

Not
I don't know if we can say who on this thread- don't want to get banned 🤣
You can if their profile is public and has over 10k followers x

Wonder if she has planning permission for that massive wall they have build in the garden. In the background of her latest story, looks like it's 8 foot. I'm sure your only allowed 4 on to a road.
Looks like she's gone modern too, what happened to the 40s/victorian theme of the inside. Haha.

Reactions: 9
Are you being sarcastic 🤣🤣
Its an ex council house on an estate 🤦‍♀️ she has a smelly allotment to one side and row of houses on the other side. The back garden is a tiny slope and the horses field belongs to someone else.
The front garden looks abit like the back of garages and she has a turning circle there too 🤣🤣🤣
(No shade to ex council houses btw, she just forgets to point out thats what her house is )
And I bet that they park in the turning circle thus causing a smaller area for those who want to use it for turning 🙄

Reactions: 5
Wonder if she has planning permission for that massive wall they have build in the garden. In the background of her latest story, looks like it's 8 foot. I'm sure your only allowed 4 on to a road.
Looks like she's gone modern too, what happened to the 40s/victorian theme of the inside. Haha.
I looked and the answer is no!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Do you mean this beauty?! 🤣🤣
Is she crying because her Botox hasn’t worked?
---
Roughly translated as, while we were on our babymoon our latest handymen who we have begged to do more work on our Victorian house for free have finished and I can now show off to you all! And she won’t have missed the boys as much as she’s claiming to, but anything for content and the huns to message saying what a wonderful mum she is and how she deserves a break away from them 🤢 I hope the boys have had a fab time with their other mum, for all her past, she does seem more hands on and actually loves being with her children unlike Greedy who just buys her sons affection 😡
She’s really trying to be just like Stacey 🥴😂😂

Reactions: 5
I looked and the answer is no!
Pretty stupid of her to not get 0lanning permission then post it all over your open social media 🤦‍♀️
I hope someone reports her and they get made to take it down.
Happened to my neighbour with their front wall, they were forced to knock it back down to the legal height 🤣🤣

But of course, she will be the victim and it will be everyone else's fault!!

Reactions: 18
So the view now out of their front window (or back according to them saying their back door is actually their front door??!) is that wall!!
The inside looks like my girls Great Grandma’s house & the outside looks like a fake Santorini backdrop obscuring the council houses!

Looks like the wall might possibly be just within the legal limit, it doesn’t appear to block light from the neighbouring windows however if I lived opposite I would be annoyed if they could see into the windows of my home when she records content in her garden to an open social media.

Lets her youngest drink Prime I see 👀
Lazy cow’s suitcase is in the middle of the room still!
Why does she have no curtains/blinds? Just a empty rail?
Why the miniature radiator? Won’t it be freezing in winter?
That ceiling light looks like some semi deflated balloons?
Is that the ‘finished’ media wall/fire place behind Broody?

The whole room looks so discombobulated from this angle, nothing matches or compliments the next I’m sorry but in my opinion that room is awful not cosy, inviting welcoming or warm at all!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Thought she was meant to be back on the gram today? Sharing " the reno updates" and "catching up" does she ever stick to her word?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Families struggling to feed their children and heat their homes, clothe the children and here is greedy moaning about a Tap, quick enough to take your money. Behave you dope. That’s not a real worry. Have a word with yourself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.