Missgreedyshome #25 Greedy up the duff, Hagrid looks rough, family in a huff, what a load of guff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s played the ‘cellulite and saggy arse’ card!!!! 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good grief H is only 33? She looks much older sadly. I notice Greedy puts a far more flattering photo of herself and has to look better than H. Chances are if H had worn the correct size bikini and posed in the same way she would look better!

Reactions: 21
Wish they would both get their own identity instead of just copying what each of the other does! If Greedy is active on IG..so is H! If Greedy has a break…so does H! If Greedy puts a post about empowerment on…so does H! If Greedy gets trolled and has a rant…H posts saying she can’t believe people would troll her blah blah blah….
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again…these 2 can’t hack social media and have nothing to offer anymore and they are sticking around for the baby freebies!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
H is brave wearing that bikini and if she's comfortable why not, each to their own. But as someone who is smaller I couldn't or wouldn't it.

Reactions: 10
See I don’t understand all this embrace your body stuff they keep posting because it doesn’t work when 10 minutes later they are trying to change their bodies. Embrace your fat and live your life- but then don’t say you hate it and want to be thin 10 minutes later.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am absolutely sick to death of seeing greedys and Harris’s big saggy guts. duck me I’ve got a bit of belly on me but NEVER would I post it to Instagram. They aren’t promoting body confidence they are promoting an extremely unhealthy lifestyle!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
See I don’t understand all this embrace your body stuff they keep posting because it doesn’t work when 10 minutes later they are trying to change their bodies. Embrace your fat and live your life- but then don’t say you hate it and want to be thin 10 minutes later.
Their engagement has likely dropped massively and rightly so with all their bragging. Vicky Pattison said recently her engagement was shocking and up popped another embrace your body photo. Trouble is she filters her photos so much you’d walk past her in the street. The only time she shows her true self is when she’s trying to get people to suck up to her. She is constantly on the beg too and always on holiday so definitely not relatable either

Reactions: 6
She's not the biggest, and she's a proper short arse so doesn't hold it well, but come on. What's the point in that photo?

and wasn't she on a diet for all 5 minutes

playing the oh I love my body,life is too short, eat what you like. duck off. They're all at it. She doesn't like her body, but cos Greedy will be using the eating for 2 excuse, she will too.

Reactions: 15
I am absolutely sick to death of seeing greedys and Harris’s big saggy guts. duck me I’ve got a bit of belly on me but NEVER would I post it to Instagram. They aren’t promoting body confidence they are promoting an extremely unhealthy lifestyle!
With all that visceral fat H is carrying around I doubt she’ll even be here to see the kid off to secondary school. Her doctor needs to have a serious word with her about heart disease.

Reactions: 12
I’d believe influencers love their bodies if they didn’t edit it the rest of the time 🫠

Reactions: 14
So is it the case that big H is now influencing her followers to eat as much food as they can and drink more alcohol because everyone’s body is beautiful??? Even the blatantly obvious unhealthy, obese, increased risk of heart failure ones??? She only has 103k of these ‘followers’ but how can it be deemed as responsible? Make it make sense….

Reactions: 16
She bleats on about body positivity and she loves the way her body is, yet she's had so many procedures to change her looks and filters herself to the max.... pull the other one 🤦‍♀️
I'd just like to add, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being whatever size you are. What is wrong is the fact she promotes an unhealthy lifestyle, and quite frankly dangerous dieting!
What she does love is attention solely on herself and people telling her how great she is.
Her content is tit, she's irrelevant and shes becoming a massive insensitive baby bore 😴

Reactions: 14
Just read this on daily mail, Corrie actress caught out begging for freebies in exchange for social media promotions!!
Watch out Greedy! You could be next!!! 🤞🏻🤣
Just wish all the companies that gave into her requests for freebies were as good as this lady with saying no! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I LOVE that companies reply 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You couldn't pay me to upload a purposely unflattering picture like on social media. The way she is sat and the too small bikini makes her look bigger than she is. I just don't understand why she is doing this. Greedys body positivity photo was still posed but H went out all and made herself look terrible. There is no way she feels happy after spending months trying to lose weight

Reactions: 11
That company’s reply is amazing!! Good for them. I hate grifters. It’s always the people that afford it as well. Like at my work, it’s always the rich that quibble over the odd pound / penny on invoices. Hence why they are rich I guess 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just read this on daily mail, Corrie actress caught out begging for freebies in exchange for social media promotions!!
Watch out Greedy! You could be next!!! 🤞🏻🤣
Just wish all the companies that gave into her requests for freebies were as good as this lady with saying no! 🤦🏼‍♀️
This has made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.