Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nic31

I got myself pregnant and now can't stop moaning about how shit I feel... please do. She chose to have this life stfu with the moaning.

Reactions: 4

Lilograce

VIP Member
On H’s story when the youngest boy says “I really want you to be a girl”
Greedy replies;
Do you reckon he can hear you ? Why would she then proceed to say he when B just said I really want a girl.
It’s either a girl & they already know it, or they keep slipping up & calling the baby a he. 🙄
tbf my daughter really wanted a sister. I had a gut feeling it was going to be a boy so we started referring to baby as a boy just to get her used to the idea of another brother. Turns out I’m having a boy….haven’t told my daughter yet hoping she’s not too disappointed 😂

• Haha
It might be worth reporting this? There were groups doing this in Cardiff a good 5 years ago. It was for a bullying charity but was completely fake and they were pocketing the money.
Don’t know if I can name the charity here - but they’re a very big international charity and they were in a very prominent spot in town. I’m guessing they maybe employ agency staff. It was just really odd!

Cdoc12

Looks like it, but it doesn’t match with her timeline unless it was much longer ago? I suppose that’s with her but I really hope any false information is covered up well enough so as not to trigger any of her fans…🙏
I thought this as well the timeline didn’t add up. Let’s hope she’s not lying

Gnb

Noticed she's deleted her story about their last day a day having a phone down day... how bizarre

• Wow

InchSchlong

Yes I saw this too. It will fill new parents with worry. Not a chance you will feel movements externally at 17 weeks😆. I'm a midwife also. And the "cravings" honestly she makes me die.
I have to disagree with this.
I felt my first baby move at 12 weeks, was told I was basically crazy. My husband was then able to feel her move externally from 16 weeks, with a midwife being shocked when she kicked the fetal doppler during an appointment. First movements with our second, I felt him wriggling around from 11 weeks. With both of them you could see them moving from about 20 weeks, which I have videos of.

• Haha

Gnb

Where's/who has she stolen her latest caption from? Greedy wouldn't come up with a post like that out of thin air...

Reactions: 3

Passthecake

Yes about 16 weeks but who knows she is a big fraud.
To discuss movements this early when other mums to be might not yet. Imagine the anxiety thinking you should be feeling something because princess and the pea can.

It’s still such early days and things can/do go wrong 😑 appointments (unless your private/under special care) are few and far between.

Feeling pressure is because of the weight of the baby and your pelvic floor muscles not because you can feel the babe move. Always Talking shit to her sheep and new mums may not know the first movements are like butterflies which eventually build up to a kick in the bladder or a elbow under your ribs at 3am. 🤣😂

All the mama’s out there following her misinformed pregnancy journey, I think she should be more careful what she says or at least give proper details & information.
Or they might have an anterior placenta and not feel a lot. I couldn't feel anything until after 20 weeks and never felt that much my whole pregnancy which can also be worrying

• Heart

OleTed

Chatty Member
Can someone do a new thread please? I don't know how, and we're pushing it on page 53 ere 😒

• Heart

Gnb

I cried too and middle one was planned but I felt sick from about 3.5 weeks and I naively thought I’d be fine after my first pregnancy. My sickness lasted until I was 4 weeks post-delivery. I was so ill I even considered a termination and booked it, then cancelled. I then had to look at her beautiful face when she was born and think about what I almost did which led to PTSD. It really affected my relationship with my eldest too as my husband and my mum had her for about 4 months as I was in hospital or too ill. I used to count how many times a day I was sick and one day I got to 62. My dentist asked if I’d been bulimic as my teeth at the back were (are) smooth. It was such a traumatic time and I feel so much anger that she could document her sickness like this and label it as HG.

I follow Martha Kalifatidis and Michael Brunelli on Insta and seeing Martha go through HG when she was having Lucius, and Michael’s documenting of it was so genuine and so sensitively done. She was an influencer who genuinely had it. Not like this grifter, who’ll say anything as long as she thinks it’ll boost her engagement.

I probably sound quite bitter but HG was absolutely horrific. I also had placenta previa with baby 3 and that was less traumatic than the HG with baby 2.
Oh my gosh that sounds like the most horrific time!!! I'm sorry you went through all of this and have to be reminded of it by this fake, lying bitch. I'd be throwing hands, I'm so sorry xx