Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BOGIES

Started a new thread as #24 was a few pages over. I can't believe there is only 25 threads on this grifter. See the wiki for a brief overview of her scams, lies and examples of her copying everyone else's content.

Thank you to @BOGIES for the thread suggestion and most liked post from the previous thread.

Is Greedy pregnant....she hasn't mentioned it once 🙄
Anyone care to do a recap?
Wooooo 😋 thank you 😁😁😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 2

OleTed

Chatty Member
Absolute troll behaviour from you. How dare you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think I'm banned from her account as I liked one of the comments on tapgate. 🤷
Did you comment? Cos I can't see who likes the comments on posts on insta, just the number of likes? So how could she see who liked others comments?

Reactions: 2
Ha ha, Greedys ex Emma. Has put a story up of the wild one drawing hopscotch on the yard with the words "simple things in life are free" up yours Greedy, I hope that was a massive dig at you!
The kids also have the biggest, most natural smiles on their faces when they are with her, the eldest always looks far happier!
The ex may have done wrong in the past, but she's way ahead of Greedy with her parenting.
What is emmas Instagram name?

Reactions: 1

HatterMad

Chatty Member
It's cool, you don't have to believe me. I also physically felt the embryo implant with both pregnancies, with a distinct pinching and twisting feeling, and was again told "impossible". Believe me that after YEARS of infertility, you become very aware of and in tune with your body.
I've not had years of infertility but I can definitely say after first baby I feel things a little differently and can tell ovulation ect however but even with my 2nd and 3rd I only felt flutters around 14/15 weeks. No kicks.. just flutters.

I can't say I believe you can feel any physical movement before that as baby is still very small, again don't recall partner feeling my belly 17 weeks and feeling kicks, it happened around 20 weeks plus as baby got bigger.

ashleigh sernamed

She's wanting freebies from Mamas&Papas... my good friend works for them cannot wait to spill the tea about her hahahahah
---
Imagine getting pregnant and wanting freebies after scamming a bereaved mothers charity. It (Greedy) os the scummiest person on earth I can't wait for karma to catch on to it .
What did she do to that Charity? I haven’t been on here long,, curious 🫣

shadow123

I'll be gutted if that mug from Pretty Little Home is gifted to her. I buy bits from them all the time but won't be if they're gifting this work shy cow. Another girl I follow who is a cleaning account has been gifted the same mug but in a set. And that I can get behind and support because she was buying from them way before her following got into the hundreds of thousands. Plus she is an actual cleaning account and a nice person. Unlike this immoral freeloader
Kayleigh?