Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nic31

She genuinely looks like she has something wrong with her with they headphones on! Actually gives me the boak :sick:

Reactions: 5

ssi44n

I wonder what Ladrambay would have to say about this? NOTHING just reposting topless young boys on their story on a open Instagram account with 45k followers 😳

In one post she is offering 15% off bookings as she is a loyal “gifted” customer but as Visitors themselves they are allowed to Break the Rules at the pool & then tag ladram bay and post it on stories to all her followers & theirs!

Management reserve the right to deny access to any person at anytime?
Does that included the Greedy clan?
NO!

View attachment 2336160
View attachment 2336162
Did they book the pool for themselves that’s a classic Solomon thing to do isn’t it lol😂

Reactions: 4

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Don’t know if I can name the charity here - but they’re a very big international charity and they were in a very prominent spot in town. I’m guessing they maybe employ agency staff. It was just really odd!
What’s the prominent spot? I’m popping into town later today or tomorrow!

• Haha

Mrs_b

Didnt she paint her living room brown, cos shes just shown her son and the living room was not painted brown

Mavis89

Has the living room been painted again???? Wasn’t it brown? Or am I late to the party

Madge2022

VIP Member
Oh just piss off the pair of you! 😡
Of course it’s the bloody tap you knew it was coming today after your sheep harassed vp over it all and it even says on the box what’s inside.
As for H, asking if it’s baby stuff, how can it be when just hours earlier Greedy did a story saying (begging) they haven’t got anything yet.
Absolutely Shameless 😡
The sooner you two are cancelled the better 😡
Maybe those missing the goods they paid for from hustler H will get a parcel soon. 👀

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
I wouldn't lower myself to read her book but was anything mentioned about her ex? She detailed how crap her childhood was so I'm guessing she missed out the bit about the scam she was connected to?
I wouldn’t read it either but I doubt she mentioned anything that put her in a negative light.

Cdoc12

I reckon she’s claiming DLA for one of the kids possibly the youngest just on account of the behaviour reports I’ve heard on here from others.

OleTed

Chatty Member
Feel sorry for any mama’s who have saved up and are away on a UK break this week 😣

Not Greedy & Co though I hope it rains on them every time they leave their gifted accommodation! 😂🤭
No way did they pay for this trip all the free merchandise and welcome basket of food/treats.
Absolutely no one needs to see a tour of your 8 berth for only two clowns & two children 🙄
I'm wondering which bedroom H is having 🤣

• Haha

Gnb

Just discovered my mum is giving up trying for blue badge cos of all the hassle. Yet the likes of H flaunts hers!
They are utterly shameless. I'm sorry your Mum isn't able to get one. It's not fair