Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I thought h may have gone for a suit, she usually wares shirt and shorts when I've seen pics of them at weddings. Hasnt she been married before and done the dress thing. Suprised by it but obvs her choice.

Reactions: 3

Gnb

I seem to remember her showcasing these mugs quite a while ago. They are actually really nice aren’t they but the thought she got them for free is annoying!
They are gorgeous and I've got so many home bits from them- I'm going to have to find somewhere to buy from because I cannot support a business of they support this woman
---
Kayleigh?
Not
Kayleigh?
I don't know if we can say who on this thread- don't want to get banned 🤣

Ck2020

VIP Member
I wonder what Ladrambay would have to say about this? NOTHING just reposting topless young boys on their story on a open Instagram account with 45k followers 😳

In one post she is offering 15% off bookings as she is a loyal “gifted” customer but as Visitors themselves they are allowed to Break the Rules at the pool & then tag ladram bay and post it on stories to all her followers & theirs!

Management reserve the right to deny access to any person at anytime?
Does that included the Greedy clan?
NO!

View attachment 2336160
View attachment 2336162
Had she deleted these stories?

Nic31

This law should be everywhere adopted or not..maybe the z listers would think twice ! Poor child isn't going to be (as) loved if it doesn't make them as much money as they'd like! Do they get to see what the dad looks like before picking the sperm by a photo if they don't know them? No reason just curious

Attachments

puddleduck

VIP Member
I'll be gutted if that mug from Pretty Little Home is gifted to her. I buy bits from them all the time but won't be if they're gifting this work shy cow. Another girl I follow who is a cleaning account has been gifted the same mug but in a set. And that I can get behind and support because she was buying from them way before her following got into the hundreds of thousands. Plus she is an actual cleaning account and a nice person. Unlike this immoral freeloader
Mario got the set also. (@Runforestrun) sorry you beat me to it x

B91

It might be my instagram playing up…but if you scroll back through her instagram highlights it stops at “kevin&perry” for me? Where are all her old videos from her old house I wanted to nose 😅

• Wow

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
No according to greedy only she is because big H has been with a man, whilst the pure angelic greedy has only been with women
I call BS on that… Greedy been with a man back in the day probably too off her face to remember?
---
No according to greedy only she is because big H has been with a man, whilst the pure angelic greedy has only been with women
Has Greedy actually said that? 😂

Cdoc12

Can someone please educate? I’ve had 6 miscarriages so not sure if I know what I mean. Is a failed round of ivf seen as a miscarriage ?

• Sad
The timeline makes absolutely no sense. I don’t know a lot about how IVF works, but I’m sure if you had a miscarriage they would encourage a little bit of a break to process it before you started the cycle again!?
This is exactly what my midwife friend told me when I asked her.
---
I saw it too. Absolute piss take, especially with the limited parking available in the village.

Aww, shame! But I’m with you on that! 😂 We’d be outed as the village “trolls” 😂🙄
🤣🤣🤣

Gnb

I see she has been keeping up with her tattle thread & us nasty trolls. No plates for the cookies and then if by magic she receives a H&M delivery of new plates, bowls & a serving platter that look like they were made by Fred Flintstone 🥴
Think she's trolling us all with that song on the shitty salt and pepper things too 😂😂

• Haha

OleTed

Chatty Member
Where's all her clothes going to go? Is she going to scatter them all over the junk in her floored attack? Seriously thou her bedroom can't fit much furniture in it she'll be moving again soon...depending how much debt she's in...
I'm confused, has she done a story on her bedroom? Cos I can't see it 🤔