Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adulterer david is dead

On H’s story when the youngest boy says “I really want you to be a girl”
Greedy replies;
Do you reckon he can hear you ? Why would she then proceed to say he when B just said I really want a girl.
It’s either a girl & they already know it, or they keep slipping up & calling the baby a he. 🙄
after 2 boys I did refer to my third as a he a lot before I knew because it’s all I’d known. Think it was just habit but then I didn’t have a mindset of engagement and attention to video my self doing it purely for speculation 😂 who knows with her.
---
Also the goat/donkey thing 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

DaimIt

VIP Member
she is not my fav, but what was in this paella ? Cooked shrimp scallops ( wellcooked) are ok for pregnancy . I thought it was more of a listeria issue , deli meats, undercooked scallops , raw fish etc.

• Sick

OGJessicaFletcher

VIP Member
Do they really have to do Ad’s/Links for all their shit unflattering clothing that absolutely nobody is asking details for.
I thought this was supposed to be their extra special “baby moon” & “rainbow baby” holiday!
When are they actually going to do something special 🤔 or was this it the matching blue & white outfits with 0% San Miguel to top it off! 🥱🙄
---
The only reason I can think of why it’s Greedys egg is so that the kids are all true siblings maybe?

H is defo drinking for two this holiday. I can’t think of anything worse, especially on holiday, of getting pissed on your own when your partner is not drinking. It’s not fun for either of them surely?!
Yes I Guess they wouldn’t be siblings if Greedy used H’s eggs meaning the child would only technically be H’s, I guess then Charlotte would only be the surrogate. But how does it make it okay for it to be the other way around! As far as we know the eggs are Charlotte’s but the baby will still not be full blood siblings with the boys unless they used the same sperm donor!
Either way it’s all about Charlotte!

Last edited:

koko1234

She's wanting freebies from Mamas&Papas... my good friend works for them cannot wait to spill the tea about her hahahahah
---
Imagine getting pregnant and wanting freebies after scamming a bereaved mothers charity. It (Greedy) os the scummiest person on earth I can't wait for karma to catch on to it .
Omg spill

cazellie

VIP Member
It's odd that H has "rosacea" again after drinking for 2 and having evidently been on the booze since early afternoon? I'm not a Dr but..... Also, sizing down for the shirt 😂 it's visibly too small (I'm not shaming) picturing anyone in a shirt too small buttoned up makes me wince
She said to size down a shirt size if wearing it open when trying to flog one so I’m guessing she does the same. I wouldn’t and I find that odd!

Nic31

Is it just me but the teeth rile me right up. No one wants to see them. Put them away eh. I need to get ready for my proper job now yano to earn a living.

Wow it’s amazing how he is still protesting it’s ‘decades’ old video. I’m sure the courts did their investigation so he deserves prison. People are so thick that they are oblivious to the fact that social media can be their downfall if they share everything on there! Look what’s unravelling about PTWM she deserves everything that’s coming to her. I hope H and Greedy do too
Whats happening with PTWM?

mag doll

Chatty Member
This time last year, just after they got engaged, before going to SSS wedding, before her sobriety journey, while they were both still drinking alcohol regularly. Around the time B’s nursery room was finished & he finally got his mattress! At the time of her book release.
They started their IVF journey??
Then suffered a loss 🌈
Later to go on and have successful IUI (not ivf)!

Stop Lying Greedy!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Exactly this !! Xx

• Heart

HatterMad

Chatty Member
Ash did something similar where she claimed she was offered a holiday and asked to give it away. She then had another gifted holiday from them at a later date. She'll be back for free next year with the baby no doubt.
I think they got free upgrades cause she's just showing off that caravan but she's so scummy she won't say

Nic31

Where's all her clothes going to go? Is she going to scatter them all over the junk in her floored attack? Seriously thou her bedroom can't fit much furniture in it she'll be moving again soon...depending how much debt she's in...